Pre-Match Manly v Tigers Round 23

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
That's a pretty bad record we have against them over there. It must count for something? I recall when we played the Dragons at the gong people were overly optimistic saying that past records don't mean ****..The tigers also played well against the Panthers and have the capacity to cause us a few headaches especially with the home crowd advantage. So again, we need to put in a solid team performance, no stupid penalties, handovers in our own quarter /half and keep the home crowd out of the game. There's no one that can stop us except for ourselves.

Agree, it's a long season for a kid coming up from the 20's ... but Kelly is a goodun and he will be back .. he is a genuine footballer.
Parker is 20 years of age and younger than Kelly who is 21 and there are many players in the NRL who are dominating at that age with power or speed .
There is a true saying feathered friend Woodsie
IF YOUR GOOD ENOUGH
THEN
YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH
and
AGE IS ONLY A NUMBER
IF YOU HAVE TALENT

Watch out Woodsie @BOZO wont like that comment , he hates him.
Not true feathered friend .....
I don't hate Kelly
I just don't rate Kelly
I do like players that dominate with skill power or speed . I am sure the Immortal is looking for backs with those attributes to strengthen our roster so we can continue to be a dominant force .

WwDa_FY-_400x400.jpg

he didn't play last weekend at all either and Baz has made a comment about not playing for Blacktown so it looks like it is NRL or rest
Only a fool would change a winning team, so it means another day of rest for him .
56923951.jpg

Parker is 20 years of age and younger than Kelly who is 21 and there are many players in the NRL who are dominating at that age with power or speed .
There is a true saying feathered friend Woodsie
IF YOUR GOOD ENOUGH
THEN
YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH
and
AGE IS ONLY A NUMBER
IF YOU HAVE TALENT
You missed one here. Let me help you with that.
images

Oh wait.

This game is a banana skin for Manly to watch out for. Our record at Leichhardt is not great and the Tigpies grow a leg there. If we get a result there I think it would be 1-12 points. Win here and top 4 is very much on.

This game is a banana skin for Manly to watch out for. Our record at Leichhardt is not great and the Tigpies grow a leg there. If we get a result there I think it would be 1-12 points. Win here and top 4 is very much on.
Absolutely agree, hopefully we are fired up big time. They have some very dangerous attacking players. However if we play to our potential we win.

Taupau vs his old team at a suburban ground? Yes please

I still remember the game a couple of years before taupau joined when the tigers' pack dominated our forwards badly at leichhardt - taupau absolutely monstered us all game. I think it was 2014

Taupau to fire up, Manly by 13+

You know what? If we can't rip these guys a new one, even at Leichhardt, we are going to struggle against the Panthers.
Really? Leichhardt on a Sunday arvo, they have the wood on us at that venue.
They will be fired up in front of a big home crowd.
We really have to focus on defence and not give them a sniff, because if it becomes a breezy free-flowing shoot-out they might win.
Be patient, keep them to nil, drain their motivation, and then boost our for-and-against in the last 15 minutes. That's my game plan, free of charge ;)

Tigers at Leichhardt worry me. Always seem to be up for a big game against us. Anyone know our record there? Not sure how many games we would.of played there over the years. Boys need to be on the ball from the get go.

Since our first game there on 26 July 1947 (a 17-0 loss to Balmain), Manly have played 73 games at Leichhardt, including mid-week and pre-season cup games.

Played 73, won 33, lost 38, drawn 2.

Against the Tigpies we have played 7, won 2 and lost 5.

Our last win there was 24 March 2007 when we defeated the Tigpies 19-8 after leading 10-8 at halftime. Our biggest win at Leichhardt was when we defeated Balmain 42-0 on 28 May 1994. Our biggest loss was a 49-24 loss to the Tigpies on 1 July 2005.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10