Pre-Match Manly v Tigers Round 23

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Consistency makes champion players and champion teams
If we win this one we will be final Contenders
If we lose we will be Pretenders

show-me-what-youre-made-of_brand_logo_image_bid.png

NRL.com predicts: Hard to see this going any other way than the visitors. Cleary's men will have confidence in knowing they went close at Lottoland but with a top four finish still in reach for the Sea Eagles, they should have too much to play for. Sea Eagles by 14.

Huge game for our top 4 aspirations.

Only way to guarantee that is to go on a 4 game winning streak.

Far from the MIGOTY but still a bloody important game.

Huge game for our top 4 aspirations.

Only way to guarantee that is to go on a 4 game winning streak.

Far from the MIGOTY but still a bloody important game.

I think MIGOTY might be the last match of the season against Penrith. That match may decide if we grab a top 4 spot.

Whilst the game is 48 hours away I must admit the nerves are starting to kick in.

I looked at the ladder predictor and with a win and a few things going our way we could really jump up the ladder.

However, a loss , whilst not devastating, certainly puts us closer to the firing line of making the 8 or not.

Love to see us win all the remaining games , probably means top 4, guaranteed second chance , potential for a week off but just not sure our side is consistent enough yet.

Def not the MIGOTY, but one we really need to win!

Whilst the game is 48 hours away I must admit the nerves are starting to kick in.

I looked at the ladder predictor and with a win and a few things going our way we could really jump up the ladder.

However, a loss , whilst not devastating, certainly puts us closer to the firing line of making the 8 or not.

Love to see us win all the remaining games , probably means top 4, guaranteed second chance , potential for a week off but just not sure our side is consistent enough yet.

Def not the MIGOTY, but one we really need to win!
DNT MIGOTY BOWRNTW!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10