Prediction for GF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ralphie said:
Seriously, just for a moment, we copped 2 serious injuries last weekend and we could get more this weekend. If that trend were to start then we would be in real trouble and might not even make the top 4.

I don't think we can even win this weekend without Joe, T-Rex, Hoppa, Rodney & Kitey, let alone the Comp.

I see your point but Joe is playing and Rodney has not played all year. ;)
We are only missing Hoppa and Kite.

At this stage of the comp going on form ....its a 4 horse race ...... but anything can happen though ....remember parramatta a few years back, one week at a time ............GO MANLY.

us vs saints. living in the st george area, can see it getting brutal lol matai clive churchill. heard it here first :cool:

torana355 said:
Ralphie said:
Seriously, just for a moment, we copped 2 serious injuries last weekend and we could get more this weekend. If that trend were to start then we would be in real trouble and might not even make the top 4.

I don't think we can even win this weekend without Joe, T-Rex, Hoppa, Rodney & Kitey, let alone the Comp.

I see your point but Joe is playing and Rodney has not played all year. ;)
We are only missing Hoppa and Kite.

No, you don't see m point. My point is the footy gods will punish us is we get ahead of ourselves:D

Ralphie said:
The "Footy Gods" have a habit of ruining a season when the fans get carried away with themselves.

True.

And they also have a a habit of ruining a season when the fans don't get carried away with themselves.

SER8: shhhhhhhhhhh!

am also superstitious about such predictions; Terry-Randal: take a history lesson: punch a hole in a wall in your house, then write out the correct spelling of Randall 100 times with your bloodied stump.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I deny the existence of the Footy Gods :D

Next you'll be denying the existence of the Gods of Hamstring Injuries. Don't want to get them any more peed off.

this could all come crashing down with a reality check on Monday night. Long, long way to go and many things to play out yet.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Tigers hahaha clearly any real Manly fan would know there are 2 'l's in Randall.

I was going to say something about that??? but each to their own we know what he means..

CLIT COMMANDER said:
this could all come crashing down with a reality check on Monday night. Long, long way to go and many things to play out yet.

yeah i agree, i wish we had Hoppa :tumbleweed: playing..If we do win, it be great!! considering the players out.. Kite,Trex,Hoppa,Rodney dont know about Joe heard he was cleared of broken hand.. An Illawarra supporter i know was crying to me telling me we are lucky because they will have 9 out..... who??? I know morriss is back so is young & creagh thats all they had out i knew off..:huh:
Lol he was already making excuses:p

Ralphie said:
No, you don't see m point. My point is the footy gods will punish us is we get ahead of ourselves:D

Hey im a fan, not a player, im allowed to be happy when we are going well. That being said im not as confident as some people here at beating the Goons at WIN Stadium, they have a great record there. Getting any win there with no injuries would be fantastic.

Still recon a loss here would be better than a win.

We can't/won't win every game so a loss has gotta come at some time. Better to loose to the dragons at home this time.
I think that will just make us a bit more determined to win next time (in the semi's or GF) and will make them just that bit more complacent.

Beside that, we've won 6 on the trot and they've had a couple of losses. There at home at there 'new' ground and have a point to prove after the last couple of weeks.

I have a mate who is a Dragons fan, who told me yesterday he backed Manly in his tipping contest.
Hopefully that's an omen of good tidings.

Haha Mybludog I started to write that I like your thinking, then it occurred to me that maybe we can win every game. I know, I know, it doesn't happen ... but ... neither does 40-nil...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2