Premiers 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Roosters then Cowboys then Broncos
This is it really - theres Souths & on their day, Warriors who are still rocks/diamonds.
IF Manly were in a better position, would be up in this second tier - but the clear cut best teams are the other 3....funny thing is injuries at this time of year - can still swing things around.

^^^^ agree Maxta. Souths arent the same without T'eo and Burgess.
Broncos are obviously contenders but unsure if they will go all the way. Got to lose one before they win one. Major semi at best perhaps. Cowboys could definitely win it. There is little between them and the Roosters. Roosters are solid and i think they will have the Broncos and Cowboys measure. Just.

Last edited:
I think it could finally be the Cowboys year with the Roosters and Broncos the biggest threat. If Brisbane don't win it this year, I think they're specials for next season as they're building nicely.

The Roosters are obviously a serious threat, but they can be very patchy and if they're having an off day, anyone can beat them...on a good day no one can beat them so it all depends which team turns up.

Teams i definitely DONT want to win the title respectively:

Dogs
Souths
Roosters

Teams i don't like, but I don't think will win it:

Scums
Speels

Teams who can win it, but I can live with:

Warriors
Cowboys
and maybe even Broncos (can't seem to dislike Bennett these days).

I can see a lot of people saying Roosters should win it. I can see them making the GF but not winning it. I think SBW and Mini gave them the mental edge last time (plus shane hayne on roosters payroll).

It'd be funny if JT and M.Pierce faced each other in GF...:hi:

I think the weight of expectation is just too much on the Cows, they have had some years where its 'their year' and this year appears no different. I just think they might have a colossal choke around Week 3 of the Semis.

I have to agree with what Gasnier said last night re: the Broncs, he's not sure they have another gear to go up.

The Roosters are always dangerous.

But I'm tipping the Warriors. They are sitting in the top 4, if they can just keep their confidence heading into the semis they could do anything.
If the Cows can finish Top 2 then they are a big chance because they won't play away from Townsville until the GF. That way they will only have to lift for one game away.

RE Pearce v JT.
Different situation when Pearce is playing for the Roosters and not facing that unbelievable QLD origin team. He plays better for Easts. And he would be very very fired up against JT after he sledged him. Wouldnt surprise me if Pearce outpointed him in a grand final. Even matching JT would be just enough to allow the rest of the Roosters to get the team over the line imo

I hate to say it, but the Dogs will surely win one sooner or later. They are also capable of coming from 8th to do it as well.

I hate to say it, but the Dogs will surely win one sooner or later. They are also capable of coming from 8th to do it as well.
Their spine players don't look good enough this year.

I think the roosters... If not us, I hope the warriors because every time I watch one of their games I have usually enjoyed it. Win lose or draw..

Was a classic match last night 2007 maybe. Roosters v Warriors. Great game except for Hayne.. Shane the Chickhayne supporter.

I hope the Warriors get to enjoy a win. If the Raiders can make the 8 then they have the potential to do a Parra and maybe make the GF. Losing Sam Williams is a big blow but their forwards are starting to get their mojo happening and Austin is red hot.

Manly is not good enough to win the comp this year. On the other hand... Manly has more improvement in them than any other team!

But if Manly somehow fails to keep improving and misses the GF, I hope the Warriors can do a job on the Chooks, I'd hate to see Chooks win, just as a matter of principle.

The cows and the Broncs would be a good final and good for the game. Move it to suncorp.
Tell ya what, it'd save us from the dreaded sydney team celebrations in the off season. The last couple of years have been a struggle (roosters, souths). Even the pre GF celebrations with the doggies supporters (as i live in the Canterbury area).

So a Queensland Gf i can live with.

It will be an all Qld grand final.. we know the Queenslanders (not all) are bad enough during the origin period, you can imagine how unbearable they will be for a whole year. Where would that GF be played?

The cows and the Broncs would be a good final and good for the game. Move it to suncorp.

That will never happen this year

Even if Broncos and Cowboys do make it the grand final is contracted to be played at ANZ stadium until 2019 when the contract is up for renewal.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6