Premiers Souvenir Magazines have arrived!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey Larissa. My copy got damaged by the rain too but it's still readable so I won't trouble you for a new one . You seem to be a bit flat out as it is. The magazine is superb,you guys should be proud of your efforts. Superb photographs and a real keepsake to go with my growing collection.

Congratulations Larissa. A superb publication.

A worthwhile souvenir to offer to prospective sponsors and supporters thru 2012...
....but a worthwhile keepsake for 2011 supporters.

The pics are great and good to see that everyone was recognised.

Hey Larissa

I was wondering if there was a backlog of posting. I ordered a copy with my membership and I haven't received it yet.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

bones said:
byso said:
Did anyone else see an error in a stat?

Let's see who else can find it :)

0 goals by Jamie Lyon in the GF

huh what.....did Robbo kick em all when I wasn't looking??

Love Robbo's last kick from the sideline after full time....where was this kicking talent hiding from 2006 onwards....eyes closed toe poking? love it :D

I received mine yesterday. Thanks Larissa :)

I dropped into the factory outlet at the leagues club today and asked them about the mags - they said (as Larissa mentions) that the next batch is going out in next coupla days and then once the online orders are filled the mags will be available at the brookvale outlet.

That's not right guys. They should be for sale at the outlet now.

I'm on it, hopefully will be fixed by tomorrow.

That was an excellent read, you should be proud of your work. And I was lucky - mine got delivered in the pouring rain, but my postman shoved it right in the letterbox so it didn't get wet - just a little bent.

I ordered mine on the 6th of October, and is yet to arrive. :(

Checking my c-card statement, they only 'took' the $15 out on the 31st of october.

So I am assuming that mine should arrive in the next week or so?

I realise that you guys won't know but larissa swings past now and again and may answer...then again, maybe not (maybe a melb cup hangover from all the hobnobbing!)

I bet it's favourtism to you long term posters...OUTRAGE....FIGHT THE POWER! I say.

The revolution will be televised people (don't wait for the mag!)

Going delusional rules (sorry folks), but never the less it'd be good to know it's on its way.

On a positive note, even though the manly generated invoice said $18, i was only charged the promo rate of $15, so well done whomever was in charge of that.

GO MANLY!

:cool:

I'm sorry, I'm not actually sure what the question is?

If you ordered your magazine on the 6 October you should have received it by now. Please drop us a line at [email protected] so we can look into it for you.

Larissa said:
I'm sorry, I'm not actually sure what the question is?

If you ordered your magazine on the 6 October you should have received it by now. Please drop us a line at [email protected] so we can look into it for you.

line dropped,

basically as per the third line....

where's me mag?

OK, no worries. If your order was placed in early October you should definitely have received it by now.

Please send us an email to [email protected] so we can look into it for you.

Thanks,

Larissa

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4