Premiers Souvenir Magazines have arrived!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Larissa said:
OK, no worries. If your order was placed in early October you should definitely have received it by now.

Please send us an email to [email protected] so we can look into it for you.

Thanks,

Larissa

Have done that email, thanks!

Magazine has arrived alive and well in snow-land and has been read!

Good job guys, just what the mag should be. Stats, comments, reviews and plenty o' pics.

Hope to order a 2012 premiers mag in 10 months or so

:)

Has anyone else found the error yet?
I'll give you a hint, it has something to do with player stats.

Blake said:
Has anyone else found the error yet?
I'll give you a hint, it has something to do with player stats.

If you mean lyon's no goals then I think that was said on page 3 of this thread (Post: #25).

If not then I haven't noticed it...yet.

Again, great job Editor in chief Larissa :)

So when you go and see it, it's actually post #25. Anyone who claims I didn't post this originally is a pants on fire fibberarchie!

(thanks Jethro)

< @[globaleagle], just a little info, not everybody has their posts per page set up the same so when you start pointing to a page in your post, the page itself or the info that you are trying to point out on the page number that you have given may not be present. Can I request that you also include the "Post: #" to help locate the information. Cheers, Jethro :) >

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6