Premium Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How do you get to the last post in the iPhone ap. All I get is endless scrolling down from the first post.
At this stage it will be in a future release it is being worked on by the developer

Does it stop frombeing logged out every 30 seconds????
That’s your computer settings man.

Clear all your cookies and cache and it shouldn’t happen. Also make sure you click “keep me logged in”

Dunno where to stick this, so here will do.

There's been a spate of people (that's right, a spate!) being less than successful in attaching a lovely avatar to their cool user name so hopefully this helps:

SIGNATURES AND AVATARS
Your signature image(s) will not exceed 600x200 pixels and your avatar will not exceed 80x80 pixels. The combined file size for avatars and signatures may not exceed 500 kB.

Please limit additional text and quotes to one or two lines. Your signature may be removed without warning if it is found to be too big. Images that are larger than 600x200 or 500KB are inconsiderate to those unable to access the site with a high-speed connection. To check the size of your image, right click your image to view its properties. Vulgarity, inappropriate images, advertisements, and anything else contrary to the other rules, are not acceptable.

Embedded video sigs (like youtube) are not acceptable.

Damn, I forgot to give you the code crack where you get premium for $5.

Ah well.

Enjoy premium... It's a great club. :) We all get 1 weeks usage of Dan's Limo!

Let me know when it's due.

For some reason I always thought it was in April, but that could just be mine.

If you follow the tips above (click on username, account upgrades) it will tell you in there, when it expires.

I think you may get a notification...or maybe the ads start re-appearing... I dunno.

For some reason I always thought it was in April, but that could just be mine.

If you follow the tips above (click on username, account upgrades) it will tell you in there, when it expires.

I think you may get a notification...or maybe the ads start re-appearing... I dunno.

You get a notification, which you can click on to pay.

Once you are in you are IN!!!

Hi @Dan just trying to confirm whether premium membership runs for 12 months from the payment date, or does it only cover the calendar year?
For example, my membership lapsed earlier this year. So should I wait until the new year to renew- to ensure I cover myself for all of 2020?

Hi @Dan just trying to confirm whether premium membership runs for 12 months from the payment date, or does it only cover the calendar year?
For example, my membership lapsed earlier this year. So should I wait until the new year to renew- to ensure I cover myself for all of 2020?

I'm 99.9999999999999999999999999% sure it's 12 months from when you pay. My renewal date is in April. :)

For those who are already premium members...If you click on your username, then onto account upgrades - it will tell you in there, when it expires.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4