Preseason trials .. game schedule

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member

Below is the line-up for the 2023 pre-season, with all of the matches featured on Fox League and Kayo.

2023 NRL pre-season schedule​

1st week fixtures​

DateMatchStadiumTime (AEDT)
Thursday February 9thNew Zealand Warriors vs Wests TigersMt Smart Stadium6pm
Friday February 10thNewcastle Knights vs Cronulla SharksCentral Coast Stadium5:55pm
Friday February 10thSouth Sydney Rabbitohs vs Manly Sea EaglesCentral Coast Stadium8pm
Saturday February 11thMaori vs Indigenous All Stars – WomenRotorua International Stadium1.30pm
Saturday February 11thMaori vs Indigenous All Stars – MenRotorua International Stadium3.45pm
Saturday February 11thParramatta Eels vs Penrith PanthersBlueBet Stadium6pm
Saturday February 11thSt George Illawarra Dragons v St HelensWIN Stadium8.05pm
Sunday February 12thMelbourne Storm vs Sydney RoostersGMHBA Stadium1.50pm
Sunday February 12thCanberra Raiders vs Canterbury BulldogsAck Weyman Oval3.55pm
Sunday February 12thNorth Queensland Cowboys vs DolphinsBarlow Park6pm
Sunday February 12thBrisbane Broncos vs Gold Coast TitansSunshine Coast Stadium8.05pm

2nd week fixtures​

DateMatchStadiumTime
Friday February 17thNewcastle Knights vs Parramatta EelsCentral Coast Stadium5.55pm
Friday February 17thSydney Roosters vs Manly Sea EaglesCentral Coast Stadium8pm
Saturday February 18thSt George Illawarra Dragons vs South Sydney Rabbitohs (Charity Shield)Glen Willow Stadium3.30pm
Saturday February 18thPenrith Panthers vs St Helens (World Club Challenge)BlueBet Stadium6pm
Saturday February 18thBrisbane Broncos vs North Queensland CowboysSunshine Coast Stadium8.10pm
Sunday February 19thNew Zealand Warriors vs Melbourne StormOrangetheory Stadium12.50pm
Sunday February 19thWests Tigers vs Canberra RaidersBelmore Sports Ground2.55pm
Sunday February 19thCanterbury Bulldogs vs Cronulla SharksBelmore Sports Ground5pm
Sunday February 19thDolphins vs Gold Coast TitansMoreton Daily Stadium7.05pm

Last edited:
Following previous stints at the Bulldogs, Eels and Tigers, 24-year-old Dias started pre-season is on a train and trial contract. He has since secured a full-time opportunity for the season ahead.

So now Harper and Diaz are Manly players for the Māori Allstars .... looking forward to watching both.

Last week we have a team photo with Cooper. Then this week the media have Roache as Manly's one to watch?

I guess if Latu can't actually play till later in the year, does he count towards the 30 until he is of age?

For some stupid reason the older I get the more excited I get for the footy to start! Long off season and can’t wait to watch the trials, hoping someone really steps up and grabs the bull by the horns..
All your hope excited could all be gone by round 8 we have such a tough opening 2 months.

But yes I agree with you , my excitement levels for the footy season goes up when I go yearly to our trial match out at Gosford.

Its the hope of could this be our year and the near end of summer which I can't stand.

I really hope like you we have a successful season could not face another season like last year.

Last edited:
All your hope excited could all be gone by round 8 we have such a tough opening 2 months.

But yes I agree with you , my excitement levels for the footy season goes up when I go yearly to our trial match out at Gosford.

Its the hope of could this be our year and the near end of summer which I can't stand.

I really hope like you we have a successful season could not another season like last year.
Yes it’s a baptism of fire for the new coaches.

2/8 might be a fair start.

Anything more , excellent!!

For me it's all about the forwards. If the new coach crew ........ and Spud, can transform them into a real pack, I reckon we can absolutely surprise. It starts this week. We'll soon know if they've got what's needed.

Really looking forward to the new season and some wins. We need to start the season well and if the effort of the squad during the pre season is an indicator we will be more than competitive.

Below is the line-up for the 2023 pre-season, with all of the matches featured on Fox League and Kayo.

2023 NRL pre-season schedule​

1st week fixtures​

DateMatchStadiumTime (AEDT)
Thursday February 9thNew Zealand Warriors vs Wests TigersMt Smart Stadium6pm
Friday February 10thNewcastle Knights vs Cronulla SharksCentral Coast Stadium5:55pm
Friday February 10thSouth Sydney Rabbitohs vs Manly Sea EaglesCentral Coast Stadium8pm
Saturday February 11thMaori vs Indigenous All Stars – WomenRotorua International Stadium1.30pm
Saturday February 11thMaori vs Indigenous All Stars – MenRotorua International Stadium3.45pm
Saturday February 11thParramatta Eels vs Penrith PanthersBlueBet Stadium6pm
Saturday February 11thSt George Illawarra Dragons v St HelensWIN Stadium8.05pm
Sunday February 12thMelbourne Storm vs Sydney RoostersGMHBA Stadium1.50pm
Sunday February 12thCanberra Raiders vs Canterbury BulldogsAck Weyman Oval3.55pm
Sunday February 12thNorth Queensland Cowboys vs DolphinsBarlow Park6pm
Sunday February 12thBrisbane Broncos vs Gold Coast TitansSunshine Coast Stadium8.05pm

2nd week fixtures​

DateMatchStadiumTime
Friday February 17thNewcastle Knights vs Parramatta EelsCentral Coast Stadium5.55pm
Friday February 17thSydney Roosters vs Manly Sea EaglesCentral Coast Stadium8pm
Saturday February 18thSt George Illawarra Dragons vs South Sydney Rabbitohs (Charity Shield)Glen Willow Stadium3.30pm
Saturday February 18thPenrith Panthers vs St Helens (World Club Challenge)BlueBet Stadium6pm
Saturday February 18thBrisbane Broncos vs North Queensland CowboysSunshine Coast Stadium8.10pm
Sunday February 19thNew Zealand Warriors vs Melbourne StormOrangetheory Stadium12.50pm
Sunday February 19thWests Tigers vs Canberra RaidersBelmore Sports Ground2.55pm
Sunday February 19thCanterbury Bulldogs vs Cronulla SharksBelmore Sports Ground5pm
Sunday February 19thDolphins vs Gold Coast TitansMoreton Daily Stadium7.05pm

Only 2 days now, we've nearly made it.
Was this pre-season 'challenge' comp only put together after the All-Star game was locked in? The All-stars has been significantly affected. I'll still take a look, it will at least be played with a bit more passion than the trials, presumably, but will be quite a few no-names.

Our trial squad could be named today?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4