Questions to those who attended Bluetongue

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 said:
Duff, I'm sue I've seen you up there at Bluetongue. And I agree with all those who complain about the beer lines. And while you wait for service you can't see the game, no TV screens. Bummer. However what I find surprising is that there is only one bus running from the leagues club up there. It's a great way to get up there, quick, and cheap. Why don't more fans use the service? I drive from the city to Brookvale, dump the car and get driven in comfort to and from the stadium. all good. I actually met and had a chat to Brenton Lawrence's grandmum. A lovely woman who told me how much Brenton loves playing with the Eagles. I recommend the bus to all fans.

Yes, i have been there. That's why i'm talking from experience about how much i hate it. The last game i went to up there was the souffs one we lost a few years back. We were the away team and our seats we unacceptable, as well as everything else about that ground. I vowed never to go back because i don't want to contribute to that ground being seen as a proper place to play football.

Fluffy said:
Never been to Leichardt Simon?

Brookie needs new facilities like food and Bar toilets and corporate.

I would love to see them have the hill with retractable canvas roof over it and some corporate boxes at the top. It would be unique and awesome yet still allowing sunshine to keep the grass healthy

we average 14-15K a year at brookie, we got less than 12K at gosford so a stadium like that would see fan numbers drop.

Even the rorters cant get a decent crowd

C'mon be honest here. The reason why we only got 11K to this game was the horrible scheduling at the start of the Easter break... nothing to do with Bluetongue stadium. Previous games for these 2 at Gosford have been close to sell outs. I've been before where my kids have sat in my lap in the GA section because the crowd was so big.

Leichhardt is a part time ground. And Penrith has stands both sides and is in far better shape than Brookie, in terms of crowd comfort and corporate facilities.

Don't get me wrong. For me, Brookie is more than acceptable. I just worry that whoever it is that makes these decisions will one day label Brookie as not up to NRL standard and try and shunt us to the SFS or some other soulless ground.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7