Raiders looking at Gutherson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Zero tackle has him on a 3 year deal.

But yesterday's Fox Sports Show had Badge/Gaz talking about his long term deal.

I guess, if they lose by 50+, three weeks in a row, the Board needs to look at Sticky :cool:

With Parish busy with Hadley's ex, there is only Dean Pay to step in :cool:

Like I said, so glad that he is not our problem - seems to destroy the morale of every Team that he has coached :dodgy:

HappilyManly said:
Zero tackle has him on a 3 year deal.

But yesterday's Fox Sports Show had Badge/Gaz talking about his long term deal.

I guess, if they lose by 50+, three weeks in a row, the Board needs to look at Sticky :cool:

With Parish busy with Hadley's ex, there is only Dean Pay to step in :cool:

Like I said, so glad that he is not our problem - seems to destroy the morale of every Team that he has coached :dodgy:

Quite possibly the biggest myth in rugby league. Jagged a premiership with someone else's team and then nothing but excuses for failure after failure. So glad he didn't get a look in after Hasler stuck the knife in.

Average coach at best but the Raiders environment is toxic! Wait for the "player clean out", he gets the team he is happy with - wooden spoon again!!

He is a fraud. Forgetting The Roosters he has a 38% win record...In state of origin.44%.

And has been sacked from all positions (or hasn't fulfilled his contract)

A word to young Gutherson and the Trbojevic lads.

Do you want to be part of a successful club, well coached and ensuring that you are taken care of when your career ends. Forget the quick fix big money being offered elsewhere. You'll get well paid, but it will be over a longer period and with much more security at Manly.

Choosing the right club to play for, is as important as the finances you receive. And it seems that the player culture at Manly is far more supportive than most. And of course there is also the chance to have your name spoken of alongside Fulton, Menzies, Eadie, Lyons, Lyon, the Stewarts, Randall, Reilly, Toovey, Stanton, Hasler, Ballin, Blake, Johnny Gibbs, Matai, DCE, Foran etc etc.

Playing for another club, you'll be forgotten in the northern beaches. Playing for Manly, you could become legends. Make the wise choice lads. They want you here at home.

I predict if Gutherson goes to raiders that he will be given no time to develop, be thrust in to halfback to replace the retired or dropped Campese, then flounder as the team crashes around him, and never be heard of again.

Best to stay Gutho!

According to various records both Gutherson and J. Trbojevic, both signed contracts with Manly for two years in early 2012. That meant they were signed for the 2013-2014 seasons. Unless they have since signed new contracts, their tenure at Manly expires at the end of this season. I dont think Tom Trbojevic is yet contracted. Manly therefore need to act quickly if they are to hold onto these kids

They're all local juniors with a preference to stay and have already knocked back contracts elsewhere when the last deals were signed.

They'll sign with Manly as long as Manly's offer is in the same ball park. I'm confident they'll accept less to stay but not a lot less as per JWH and Hopoate.

They've missed out on Proctor. If I was the Raiders I would be throwing a lot of money at Buhrer. A better all round player if you ask me.

Masked Eagle said:
They've missed out on Proctor. If I was the Raiders I would be throwing a lot of money at Buhrer. A better all round player if you ask me.

Thank God Ricky Stuart is their coach and not you!!!

MadMarcus said:
Masked Eagle said:

Thank God Ricky Stuart is their coach and not you!!!

Exactly! Don't give Sticky ideas Masked Eagle...let him and the Faders throw all their money at Ennis and others, not our Ferris!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2