Post-Game Discussion Raiders v Manly [Round 12, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Raiders
Vs
Sea Eagles
14 GIO Stadium
21 May 2023 16:05
80:00 minute

Match Stats

I don’t know what Bully has to do for a starting jumper, been a standout player this season, his first run today after coming on for Keppie was a beauty.
I don't think he misses out on a starting gig because he is not valued as much as the starters...it's more that a player with his leg speed will benefit when the sting has gone out of the opposition defence and they tire a little around the ruck. When the defence is tighter (first 20), it's going to be harder for him to use his biggest asset.

Initial thoughts....

We are more settled (more so defensively but also our attack) when Jake plays.

Schu must play every week....he just needs to work on his defensive reads.

Great to see Saab with space to run!

Garrick works bloody hard. Doesn't look at his best but he keeps on taking those tough carries.

Tom is building nicely...

Samuela does not look out of place in first grade.

Love seeing Paseka wind up. More of that please!

How good is it when everything is not on DCE's shoulders to do!!

Still plenty to work on.

Go Manly!!!!

3pts - Schuster (3 Try Assists, 3 Line Break Assists)

2pts - Tom (9 Tackle Breaks, 0 Missed Tackles, 239 Running Metres)

1pts - Bullemor (Our Highest Impact Forward today)

Garrick and Paseka deserve points as well they were both great. Fainu was strong

Koula, Saab and Croker were also highly impressive. Parker had a strong game as well.

It didn’t look promising early 👀 but they turned in the type of performance, I was hoping they’d bring last week. It was shades of 2021 with lots of good team play. Obviously very happy for Tom. Hopefully he gets picked for NSW and rediscovers his true form. Well done boys, really proud of that team performance. Doesn’t it feel good to win again!!

No coincidence that our forwards play better when Aloiai is out. He should probably be the 'Condon' in the lineup; a prop that plays a 15 minute stint at the back end of a game, not a starting lock forward.
Yep 👍

Looks like Tommy will be playing for NSW and also DCE for QLD. I hope we can hold out through Origin.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4