Game Day: Raiders v Manly [Round 23, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Sorry mate, I'd gone to bed before seeing this. It may be elsewhere but I'll post it below.

Just Don furner having a cry and telling afb to grow up. Though he's silent when afb get's racially abused.
I really think Toddy has given the radiers a call earlier this year and told them that they were this years 'chosen ones'. Like they'll have to contend with perennial favs the storm and roosters, but the nrl has to choose an outsider and help them along. Raiders this year, parra recently.

So Canberra just can't understand or cope when they get beat.

Anyway....

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/c5c4781fa445de1ca4efcf455714dac1

Canberra boss Don Furner says Addin Fonua-Blake should “grow up” after the Manly forward delivered a brutal message to Raiders fans.

Fonua-Blake was caught waving to Canberra fans and gesturing that they should have a cry after Manly’s thrilling 18-14 win at GIO Stadium.

Furner was less than impressed with Fonua-Blake’s antics, which enraged the big crowd of 20,265.

“He should grow up,’’ Furner said.

“You can win graciously but maybe he doesn’t know what that word means.

“We have the best fans that come out in all conditions and that was our biggest home crowd of the year.

“That is just a childish act.”

Fonua-Blake finished with a game-high 153 metres while adding 23 tackles.

The prop has four tries this season, and had a sly dig at Jake Trbojevic after he scored his second try of the year.

“He’s all class man, but we’ve got to share the tries around, him and Marty (Taupau) are getting a bit upset with me getting them all,” Fonua-Blake told the ABC.

Edit: Just saw a whole thread on this, but I will leave this here to show that I'm a nice guy.
Get fuked Furner. What about the disgusting abuse being hurled at Afb by your "wonderful" fans. Fuk you, go cry and suck on a big gob of goat sht.

View attachment 12348
giphy.gif
Lol at that Newcastle heading.

Thank you Des, the Fulton family, aaaand the Penn’s.... Maaaaaanly! @Fluffy where you at? Lol!

Sorry, pretty busy at the moment with my son having been in hospital and having surgery last Thursday.

Then there was all the gloating I did last week after the loss...... oh wait, I didn't post then either.

Yes, thank you Penns for not whiteanting another year and thank you Stewart, Ballin and Monas for your input as well - seems you do not register on some people radar as being part of the team.

Sorry, pretty busy at the moment with my son having been in hospital and having surgery last Thursday.

Then there was all the gloating I did last week after the loss...... oh wait, I didn't post then either.

Yes, thank you Penns for not whiteanting another year and thank you Stewart, Ballin and Monas for your input as well - seems you do not register on some people radar as being part of the team.
Sorry to hear about your son mate, hope he’s much better soon.

Even Sticky thinks Lilolou has **** for brains....
"Joey Leilua’s costly moment of madness. With Canberra in control, the match turned after an eight-point try to Reuben Garrick which came courtesy of Leilua dropping his knees into the Manly winger’s back after he scored. From 10-4 down the Sea Eagles took a 12-10 lead. Coach Ricky Stuart had no complaints after the match and revealed he had spoken to his centre about the incident. “I think it’s justified. I have spoken to BJ. I do think it was justified,” Stuart said."

In the raiders game at brookie earlier this year we lost dce to injury early on. And still won.

Lots of reliance against raiders this year.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/08/26/graham-annesley-weekly-football-briefing---round-23/

So we got one out of two. Boyles HIA stoppage was legit. But JetSki was judged to be marginally offside.
Geez Corey Oates’ wife wouldn’t let the Roberts dog shot go.
So Annesley says jetski was marginally off side as if you could actually see the ball clear the ruck in that shot one frame back he is onside one frame forward marginally but to actually see the ball in the ruck there is impossible
Anyway if they want to get picky they would award penalties in every ruck all teams rush up before the ball has cleared the ruck

Vossy match report on fox

Raiders v Sea Eagles

What a win by Manly. In front of a big Canberra crowd and minus both Joel Thompson and Moses Suli for the second half, we again saw the tenacity of Des Hasler’s team. The penalty count was frustrating with 26 awarded in 80 minutes and there are 1000 incidents to review, but I’d like to think if the same happened again next week, the sinbin would be used earlier. Despite the defeat; the Raiders still look like a top four side.ossy

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10