Game Day: Raiders v Manly [Round 23, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Just watched the replay. What a gritty win with everything against us. What annoyed me though was the commentary. Raiders up quick and it is explosive like defence. Manly up quick off side and vossy saying him them. Suck it haters we still won with everything against us.

8pm at night on WA and still buzzing from this afternoons game.

That was truly a memorable and very gutsy effort.

We may not win the 2019 Premiership but boy haven’t these boys given us a ride for our money this year!!
Just got back from the game, I'm still excited, my blood pressure was through the roof in the last 10 minutes, the boys gave me the best birthday present, I'm stoked, bring on the storm!!!

Images showing Jack was probably onside
manly intercept.png

Just watched the replay. What a gritty win with everything against us. What annoyed me though was the commentary. Raiders up quick and it is explosive like defence. Manly up quick off side and vossy saying him them. Suck it haters we still won with everything against us.

Had to put up with Channel Nine and Gus being a miserable whinger instead because it was the lesser evil compared to listening to Voss and Walters.

@globaleagle hi theres an article on DT about fonua blake can you work your magic and post it for us,.? Plz ;)

Sorry mate, I'd gone to bed before seeing this. It may be elsewhere but I'll post it below.

Just Don furner having a cry and telling afb to grow up. Though he's silent when afb get's racially abused.
I really think Toddy has given the radiers a call earlier this year and told them that they were this years 'chosen ones'. Like they'll have to contend with perennial favs the storm and roosters, but the nrl has to choose an outsider and help them along. Raiders this year, parra recently.

So Canberra just can't understand or cope when they get beat.

Anyway....

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/c5c4781fa445de1ca4efcf455714dac1

Canberra boss Don Furner says Addin Fonua-Blake should “grow up” after the Manly forward delivered a brutal message to Raiders fans.

Fonua-Blake was caught waving to Canberra fans and gesturing that they should have a cry after Manly’s thrilling 18-14 win at GIO Stadium.

Furner was less than impressed with Fonua-Blake’s antics, which enraged the big crowd of 20,265.

“He should grow up,’’ Furner said.

“You can win graciously but maybe he doesn’t know what that word means.

“We have the best fans that come out in all conditions and that was our biggest home crowd of the year.

“That is just a childish act.”

Fonua-Blake finished with a game-high 153 metres while adding 23 tackles.

The prop has four tries this season, and had a sly dig at Jake Trbojevic after he scored his second try of the year.

“He’s all class man, but we’ve got to share the tries around, him and Marty (Taupau) are getting a bit upset with me getting them all,” Fonua-Blake told the ABC.

Edit: Just saw a whole thread on this, but I will leave this here to show that I'm a nice guy.

Just flicking through the headlines and apparently it's only because pot plant Leilua gave away two points is the reason Manly won. No grit, determination, or team work, just Leilua,

Nice. I hate having to appreciate the monkey typists, luckily I'm rarely needed to.

Had to put up with Channel Nine and Gus being a miserable whinger instead because it was the lesser evil compared to listening to Voss and Walters.

Walters I can understand because he was an ex-Raider. And Voss was salty as fvck because he's a Souffs fans and a Manly win keeps them in 5th spot.

But from what I have heard, it was almost like Voss had money on Manly losing.

@Mark from Brisbane floods Facebook with his re-make of Leyland Brothers World @:p

Nah all good. He actually posts some bloody good shots of his travels. Places most of are aren't likely to ever see in person.

Yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, who wants to join facebook just so they can see pics of Mark? lol. I mean if every second one was of a fish, then sure, but if it's just him in speedo's on the beach....!

P.S. What a great win

I had one twit on Twitter trying to tell me that the first pic there was conclusive evidence because those outside of DCE were offside.

Um.....you can see DCE in that pic and absolutely zero of Jetski and Reuben outside of him. Yep, conclusive evidence @:rolleyes:

Technically they’re all offside in that photo apart fromTurbo who’s at marker.
The rest of them are meant to have one foot on the line but it’s the same every game.
Swings and roundabouts.
We can’t see in that photo if JetSki is on or off.

We got pinged plenty of other times yesterday for being offside so if they missed one, big deal.

Walters I can understand because he was an ex-Raider. And Voss was salty as fvck because he's a Souffs fans and a Manly win keeps them in 5th spot.

Werner Voss, yes the former German ace has never been the same since he was shot down and killed over the Western Front in 1917.

To his credit, as Andrew Voss he does look remarkably young and alive (and sounds competent) for someone aged in his one hundred and twenties.

I agree imo hes usually pretty fair, he tends to give ot to the team losing but last night he was at us constantly... he even suggested that we have both players sent off in a professional foul and then whinged when we gave away a penalty the next set asking for us to be sent to the bin... and that was in a space of 1 minute. There's no proof jetski was offside and tje 4 officials and bunker ok'd it yet he insisted he was off. He also backed the wighton no try as a try. He did my head in yesterday and i usually like him.

He did say something hilarious about us having one man on the bench and 3 white chairs.. then he said trent barrett would of killed for 3 chairs last season hahahahaha

Yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, who wants to join facebook just so they can see pics of Mark? lol. I mean if every second one was of a fish, then sure, but if it's just him in speedo's on the beach....!

P.S. What a great win

Fish photos are banned!!

Seriously, if I want to live through another day they are!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10