Pre-Game Raiders v Manly [Round 23, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

18 19
Suncorp Stadium
20 Aug 2021 06:00 PM

Team Lists

No Parker

No Turbo - cheekbone Injury

hey, its mr fake news again or English isn’t your first language.

“Full-back Tom Trbojevic also suffered a knock to the cheekbone. Fortunately, the hit was on a plate that he has from a previous fracture which prevented a serious injury from occurring.

Tom has some swelling and bruising around the site. He will be given every chance to prove his fitness for next Friday night’s match against the Canberra Raiders.”

The pain. The pain.

“Full-back Tom Trbojevic also suffered a knock to the cheekbone. Fortunately, the hit was on a plate that he has from a previous fracture which prevented a serious injury from occurring.

Tom has some swelling and bruising around the site. He will be given every chance to prove his fitness for next Friday night’s match against the Canberra Raiders.”
Wrong chump

looks like he’s out to me unless he heals up

jog on

Full-back Tom Trbojevic also suffered a knock to the cheekbone. Fortunately, the hit was on a plate that he has from a previous fracture which prevented a serious injury from occurring.
I can see him playing. He has some swelling and bruising which in football you can still get through games. If we want that chance for top 4 he needs to play..

Full-back Tom Trbojevic also suffered a knock to the cheekbone. Fortunately, the hit was on a plate that he has from a previous fracture which prevented a serious injury from occurring.
I wouldn't risk him on the Raiders or the Cowboys if he has any damage. We need to beat teams like that without him if we are serious.

Yes, ideally we want to keep winning and we get that top-4 spot unless the Roosters beat the Bunnies (as well as the other 3 games they have). Yes, we lost to the Raiders earlier in the season - and they are a dangerous side who are improving. However Turbo wasn't the only guy missing that time.

Besides, knowing Turbo he will insist on playing if he is able to. Not to mention he is likely close to the lead in the Dally M - if not already leading it - you wouldn't want to deny him that chance surely...

Des playing mind games with the Raiders. This will go on all week. He will be named and start as fullback. It is written and so it shall be done. Go Manly
confused dan james GIF by Much

Mate, you should put a disclaimer at the bottom of your posts. Maybe it should say “Dear reader please understand my post is viewed from the most negative and depressing perspective possible, in saying this i cry maroon and white tears even when we win”.
He forgot judiciary.
Walker 3 weeks late tackle.
Shoey 3 weeks shoulder charge
I think there was another one but I can’t remember...

My team this week:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Toafofoa Sipley
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Curtis Sironen
17. Moses Suli
How refreshing to see our backline with no slow and predictable runners

We need to get revenge on the Raiders after our last loss to them
Having DCE play half should be a big plus over our last game.
Sipley back hopefully.
Suli for Scorpio

Raiders will be desperate to make the eight.
We will want to make amends and get revenge from our disappointing loss on our home ground against the raiders that would have put us in the top 4 .

The raiders won last time because they got us at our worst
This time we will be at our best and we will be too good for them

Bye bye Rickies Raiders

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12