Pre-Game Raiders v Manly [Round 23, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

18 19
Suncorp Stadium
20 Aug 2021 06:00 PM

Team Lists

If he and Matt Lodge get together they could come up with the Bad Boy Bubby wristband

Gee, my bad. Here I was thinking we are discussing NOW. Why are you now using his "junior" form as evidence after you were saying that he needs to play against "men"? I posted what his form has been this year against men.
Good grief, some people on here can't keep a discussion on track and like to ignore reality to further an agenda they make up in their head. Please ignore button me as I don't have anything to say that you agree with buddy.. Cheers.
Calm down mate. I respect your opinion even if i disagree with you. Just having a discussion. Sorry if i offended you.

I just dont think you can downplay his form against 'men' and credit another. Hes scored plenty. Quite a few where Jorge didnt play in either. I am not saying he is the next Turbo but i dont see why he cant be given a shot in a game when we are down on troops. Instead of shuffling a whole side in some occasions. There has been younger and more inexperienced players make their debuts. Not sure why so many are against giving youth a chance. It may or may not work out.. in some cases it does and some it doesnt. Its all about taking your chances.

From what i have seen of this kid.. in the youth and against men.. he is rapid. He can catch bombs. Hes played plenty of full back wing and centre. He is in our top 30 squad. One of the few that hasnt played. Clearly Des rates him to some degree but he prefers to play the other experienced infront of him. Fair enough but i just hope we dont lose talent that dont get a run.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8