Pre-Game Raiders v Manly [Round 23, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

18 19
Suncorp Stadium
20 Aug 2021 06:00 PM

Team Lists

Starling is a big out for them. There's probably a chance Croker misses too after he failed his HIA. No CHN clearly, but he has been coming off bench anyway.CNK rumoured to be back next week.

We'll be missing Scorpio and Paseka is still out, but we get Sippers back.
CNK possibly coming back early from an injury that was supposed to keep him out for the remainder of the year , all I can say is GOOD LUCK.

Mate, you should put a disclaimer at the bottom of your posts. Maybe it should say “Dear reader please understand my post is viewed from the most negative and depressing perspective possible, in saying this i cry maroon and white tears even when we win”.
G day mate

thanks for the suggestion, I will take it on board.

Hope you are well

No Tom by the sound of it. Jaw swelling where he had a plate thanks to Sivo late hit. Raiders will be specials if Tom is out.

We won't know until an hour before he game whether Turbo will play, obviously if no serious risk then he will.
If not, maybe Tuipulotu to get a debut run on the wing?
Or if he's outgrown the wing during lockdown, maybe Tolu Koula?
Would be quite exciting to see either of them, although Funa is probably next in line now I think of it.

Des will remind everyone that we need to return the compliment from the last meeting. They had a mountain of possession that night all through grubbers in the in goal from the guy who played 5/8, who's name escapes me. We get an even share this time, and it will be to much for them.

We will be up for this game... Revenge for losing to them a few weeks ago, and also that top 4 spot .. roosters will beat dragons next week, but the following week they have bunnies while we have dogs.. THATS the round we jump into the 4 imo, and a flogging of the cowboys in the last round will consolidate our position

They are saying fractured cheekbone. Could be out for 2-3 weeks. Just conjecture nothing official

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10