Rally Towel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think what is also hilarious is that they chose to introduce them to the one game where the opposition also wears maroon. hmmm....

Rally towel :huh: - these rags are a disgrace & in a way, I felt embarressed for these dillusional supporters who waved them at the most inappropriate moments. Must confess it was funny as f**k when these lemmings waved them after Manly scored 3 straight tries in the 2nd half. ;)

Nice theory (get fans involved in an intimidating environment) but not something 30,000 towels can buy....in fact not a thing you can but at all

manlyfan76 said:
eagleE said:
Average bull said:
eagleE said:
manlyfan76 said:
The Dogs are going to have <Edited For inappropriate Language> at their home games

Stupid comment. Racism not needed in this forum.

Lol... is this a joke ?

No.
I'm not a racist. I don't care about a persons DNA. I am however Atheist. If you believe my comments slandered a religon well that's your interpretation but religon and race are separate.

Fair enough. But still a comment that has a smell if bigotry.

I thought it was hilarious that with about 10-15 minutes to go, the scoreboard stopped telling the fans to wave it. They knew then the game was gone.

Andy1972
Manly Forever

Obviously an IT Nerd had to press the button and not a Bonco fan.
His brief was to push it when a try was scored.
He had the Bonco fans rallying when Manly scored!

The Rally Towels were discarded in their thousands at the end if the game. In fact most Donkey fans threw them on the floor in disgust as they headed to the doors with 5 to go. The funniest thing I have seen at a game for years

I would like to thank Broncos management for supplying me with hours of enjoyment after the game rallying up broncos fans as they left the stadium.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
LOL at the Boncos. 25 years and we shat on their rally towels. What will be their next effort. How about Rally incontinence pads cause they will be pissing themselves everytime we come up there.

The Broncos are sick of rival teams enjoying playing in Brisbane and on Friday night will hand out 30,000 "rally towels'' to fans for free after major sponsor NRMA Insurance chipped in to buy them.

EPIC FAIL

I liked that banner I saw from a Manly fan last Night "Suncorp Stadium is Brookvale North"

obviously they were trying for the below outcome, but it only works in Pittsburgh USA (Steelers NFL team) in that EVERYONE is given a towel as most tickets are sold to Steelers fans and the remaining 7 tickets given to away fans, it has the teams colours on BOTH sides, but last nights had the broncos colours on front but white on the other side and when it was swung around it gave off a white look and gave even more support for the guys playing in white.....MANLY

steelers-terrible-towels-crowd.jpg

Saw that sign. Haha classic. Told the missus. She was very impressed. Great work team. :p

Joey said:
The Broncos are sick of rival teams enjoying playing in Brisbane and on Friday night will hand out 30,000 "rally towels'' to fans for free after major sponsor NRMA Insurance chipped in to buy them.

EPIC FAIL

I liked that banner I saw from a Manly fan last Night "Suncorp Stadium is Brookvale North"

obviously they were trying for the below outcome, but it only works in Pittsburgh USA (Steelers NFL team) in that EVERYONE is given a towel as most tickets are sold to Steelers fans and the remaining 7 tickets given to away fans, it has the teams colours on BOTH sides, but last nights had the broncos colours on front but white on the other side and when it was swung around it gave off a white look and gave even more support for the guys playing in white.....MANLY

steelers-terrible-towels-crowd.jpg

Yeah..... I wouldn't say only the steelers, as it's also canuck effort as I posted in the game day thread.

Agree with the bronco sentiment though.....epic fail.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp8XOv3gOtk[/video]

By the way....Good one Jonesey!!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8