MVP: Rd 10 v Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
So many good players tonight, want to put them all in.

Will go for:
3-DCE
2-Paseka
1-Jake

All of them, almost perfect tonight

3. Jake - Back to his best, first time he's really cut down guys with his tackles in a long while
2. Marty - looks like he's enjoying his footy again and not plodding
1. Croker - he's starting to look like a number 9 and massive in defence

Great team effort but the forwards laid the platform for DCE and Co. to thrive.

Okay this week there were a number of great performances so I want to highlight some stats before I pick my 3,2,1

Turbo - I get it, the inclination is to say he had a "quieter game" and reward some other players. Fact is he had 2 tries, 2 try assists, 175m metres, 4 tackle busts, a line break and 2 line break assists.........brilliant game that shouldn't be overlooked because he does it so often.

Saab - 2 tries, a try assist, 2 tackle busts, 2 line breaks and.....a forced drop out from his kick ha. Great game and his speed is such a weapon for us.

DCE - Great first half and really set the tone for us. 2 try assists, 2 line break assists. 254 kick metres and not an error in his game. Led us around well without his halves partner

Paseka - a monster 234 metres, with 87 post contact, really laid a platform. Add in 4 tackle busts and an offload

Olakau'atu - 164 metres, 82 post contact, 15 tackles with zero misses. Not a flashy performance tonight but executed perfectly

Schuster - Takes the flashy option over the smart one too often but a try, a try assist, 126 metres, 6 tackle busts, a linebreak assist an offload. Filled in brilliantly for Foz and what a talent we have.

Jake - His game of the year so far. A try, 173 metres, A tackle bust, a line break, a line break assist and 22 tackles for 0 misses

Taupau - Loved those 2 passes and his punch off the bench is fantastic. A big 200 metres with 71 post contact. A beaut try assist and just as pretty line break assist. 3 tackle busts, an offliad and 19 tackles.

So with much consideration I go

3.Turbo
2.Jake
1.Marty

This one is genuinely so hard to pick from and in a good way unlike a few months ago when it would've been in a bad way. Like if every player in our team got a rating out of 10, there wouldn't be a play that would score under 7 (except suli coz of lack of minutes) But i gotta do a 321 so:

3- DCE (played so much more confidently, had a top kicking game and a strong running game. Was basically everywhere but didn't overplay his hand, simplified and just got us results)
2- Taupau (wrecking ball when he came on. Just bounced off everyone and ate metres for dinner. And how about that beautiful pass to Keppie)
1- Saab (ye he blitzed oppositions players, ye he soared amongst oats to score, that's the norm tho. But what really is improving so much is his defence (mainly coz of having harper inside of him) and his carries (used to get ragdolled now runs with intent and makes strong metres off kick returns) he's just improving every aspect in his game to become more than just a tall fast try scoring freak)

Jake was best on ground, and deserves the 3 this week. His selective ball playing was top shelf and that was the key to that right edge being freed up so often. Really good game and back to some of his best form from 4-5 years ago

DCE started the first 20 on fire and I thought he was going to finally lay down a masterclass, but he got a bit chooky in that second half with ball in hand. His kicking game was good tonight.

The 1 point is tough because you could pick any of the forwards I reckon. Paseka must have topped the run metres tonight, he was huge. So he can have the 1 for his efforts in smashing the Broncs up the guts.

The whole pack can hold their heads up, really held their own against some good players in Haas and TPJ. Sippers looks fit and is really ripping in off the bench. Guaca will be a weapon as his match fitness improves, his post contact work is probably one of our best. Marty looks to have a new elase of life coming in fresh off the bench, just making an immediate impact. Next week against the Eels will be a good test for them
Couldn’t agree more.

2. DCE - was on a mission tonight
2. Jake - 80 mins of class
2. Marty - what we want off the bench, Des has him were we need him.

Paseka set the tone, Keppie was what we need/expect
Tom did what we expect - and to a certain extent they contained him but... couldn't
Schu and Guac are keeping everyone honest.

Okay this week there were a number of great performances so I want to highlight some stats before I pick my 3,2,1

Turbo - I get it, the inclination is to say he had a "quieter game" and reward some other players. Fact is he had 2 tries, 2 try assists, 175m metres, 4 tackle busts, a line break and 2 line break assists.........brilliant game that shouldn't be overlooked because he does it so often.

Saab - 2 tries, a try assist, 2 tackle busts, 2 line breaks and.....a forced drop out from his kick ha. Great game and his speed is such a weapon for us.

DCE - Great first half and really set the tone for us. 2 try assists, 2 line break assists. 254 kick metres and not an error in his game. Led us around well without his halves partner

Paseka - a monster 234 metres, with 87 post contact, really laid a platform. Add in 4 tackle busts and an offload

Olakau'atu - 164 metres, 82 post contact, 15 tackles with zero misses. Not a flashy performance tonight but executed perfectly

Schuster - Takes the flashy option over the smart one too often but a try, a try assist, 126 metres, 6 tackle busts, a linebreak assist an offload. Filled in brilliantly for Foz and what a talent we have.

Jake - His game of the year so far. A try, 173 metres, A tackle bust, a line break, a line break assist and 22 tackles for 0 misses

Taupau - Loved those 2 passes and his punch off the bench is fantastic. A big 200 metres with 71 post contact. A beaut try assist and just as pretty line break assist. 3 tackle busts, an offliad and 19 tackles.

So with much consideration I go

3.Turbo
2.Jake
1.Marty
Great breakdown, nearly changed my votes... but Tom is gonna win by a huge margin, so I'm giving my votes to the bridesmaids.

3-Jake ( and how good is it to say that )
2-DCE beautifully played
1-Turbo ( could easily have given him the 3)

Lot of times with these votes everyone's is the same but tonight we had a dozen good players worthy.

DCE
Marty
SAAB

yes I'm ashamed no Turbos...or Kewpie, or Paseka, or Harper. Sheesh

3 Kapow
2 Jake
1 Saab

Could give anyone on the team any points and wouldn't be wrong.Good to see a whole team performance and not relying on 1 player.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11