MVP: Rd 9 v Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Walker set the spark
Marty returned to near his best
Foran straightened the attack.

Piss Harper off. Hopeless. Cant understand Des’s choice of him.

good win. I looked at the ladder though and we have beaten the 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th team🤦‍♂️ oh well, a win is a win. Go manly 💖

3 - DCE. Easiest decision I've had to make in awarding points this year. He brained them.
2 - Oshay Olay. His go forward was huge.
1 - Jake. For being Jake.

Have to give some special mentions.

Garrick. His carries out of defence have improved out of sight. Proving very hard to drag down.
Koula. Continues to impress and I can see him being one of the premier centres in the NRL soon.
Walks. He brings great impact when he comes on and is a real handful.

Last edited:
Yeah, I wanna give credit and praise to Marty and DCE. They both have copped it in recent times (and deservedly so), but both had great games today. Well done guys and want to see more of this week in week out.

DCE - professional wonderful performance

Burbo - shows he belongs and how good will he he outside Schuster playing 5/8th

Koula - this guy is here to stay in first grade

I love it when it's a tough choice.

3 - DCE
2 - Tom - his organising skills at the back keeps everything on keel.
1 - Marty - could've been Jake (just for taking over Ben's interview)

Anyway, it's not that I disagree with everyone's other choices but, well, umm (insert words here).

Sorry for the delay, 2hr trip each way for junior footy today. Just watched the replay.

3 DCE - was in everything, good skippers performance

2 Burbo - 2 tries, 1 assist and some strong defence

1 Kapow - back to old Marty, running hard and quick play the balls

Vote away!
I really hope Des tells him to tuck the ball under the arm…..and fkn charge from here on in.

DCE
Oshay Olay
Froggy

but man that was hard no one played badly, but our defence continues to be a worry and the top teams will shred us if its not fixed.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10