Realistically I was fully wrong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@bazeagle , you're not wrong champion, you expressed an opinion about our chances against a pretty darned tough side. Thankfully, we both predicted wrong (as did most of The Rugby League world).

When it comes to form, jeez, it's hard to predict with Manly at the moment. We have a case of The Warriors. We can dominate the best of them. Then the next week, we can come out very, very flat.

Trent Barrett though. I haven't seen a team grind The Raiders down like that before (in the past 2 years). I was frustrated with our attack in the 1st 1/2, but then Anasta mentioned Barrett advised him that the plan was to execute exactly like that.

One thing I can say, is we seem to have a different gameplan for different teams, and that's exciting. It's not just one dimensional structures. Tonight it was about the grind and kicking it to the corners.

Don't go into your shell mate. I enjoy your opinions & comments.

Is it just me though, or is Trent rewarding performance with minutes? Accountability my friend. That's something I really love. Someone suggested Sironen was maybe injured tonight, but it just looked like he was benched. I don't think people can say now barrett is too friendly with his players.

Tonight was such an amazing win. I wish everyone was here celebrating, and having a laugh with each other. The anger & venom though. I just don't get it.

I think it's important to be realistic and mature about the situation at Manly at the moment. It can take years to build a really good football team and this side are playing for their coach but a mixture of inexperience and game time together really account for some of the patchy performances...we just have to stick by the coach and stick by the players because we are building something.

I think it's important to be realistic and mature about the situation at Manly at the moment. It can take years to build a really good football team and this side are playing for their coach but a mixture of inexperience and game time together really account for some of the patchy performances...we just have to stick by the coach and stick by the players because we are building something.
Exactly!!! We are not going to win every game. We are going to have games where we are flat. We are also going to win some games against top opposition because we have the team to do it. We just need time to build combinations and fine tune a few things. The players seem happy and are playing for the coach, we also seem to have decent game plans these days. Im excited!

Good summation there. I think we can see they're building something that we can be proud to support. It's going to require some patience from us to put up with the odd poor moments in games.

I think a real turning point for this year's campaign will be getting our first win at Brookie. That will be a massive confidence builder.

@bazeagle I don't know too many on here that havent fired shots at the coach, team, or management in the last three months.
But it was just one game. How they turn up next week will be very interesting.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8