Rebecca Wilson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fLIP said:
Blog / Website, same thing.

Its like having sex with your boss / partener.

ahh no a blog is a far different thing.

A blog is a web-log ergo blog. Like an online diary of thoughts. Essentially.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog

A discussion forum and the rest of this site is far from a blog, otherwise we would be using wordpress instead of a CMS like Joomla

I want to see a Friday night style hit out, with no one running in to break it up, just one on one, to the death - between Glenn Stewart and Rebecca "alco-breath' Wilson.

the slag was just on 10 news.
"There's a sickening disease over at Manly and to a lesser extent at Melbourne. Clearly no leadership."

who the f**k are you.... a Sports Commentator?
She's a commentator at a train wreck.It's already happened.
"Just let me throw my sixpence in for what it's worth."

It's worthing nothing Slag-features!

lismore_fan said:
the slag was just on 10 news.
"There's a sickening disease over at Manly and to a lesser extent at Melbourne. Clearly no leadership."

who the f**k are you.... a Sports Commentator?
She's a commentator at a train wreck.It's already happened.
"Just let me throw my sixpence in for what it's worth."

It's worthing nothing Slag-features!

The <delered by dan> gets air time cause it's controversial
Karma will catch up to the slimy bitch one day
May be a good spark to give her dribble to the club

Cambo said:
i think somehow dan u gotta lock the journos out

parasites should do some real work,

I've actually noticed a few references to posts on here in the media here and there... And have thoroughly/bitterly enjoyed some of the diatribe spewing from the microphones of some "expert" correspondents...

I guess letting the facts get in the way of a good story is a thing of the past.... If it ever actually existed...

I'm afraid you guys will have to cut her some slack here. Years of alcohol abuse has obviously taken it's toll.

I reckon it's better not to complain about her. The best way to affect her is by not buying anything with her name on it. Tune her out. Cost her papers / radio stations $$$.

I've done that with any article/paper/TV show Kent is in. This drunk driver deserves the same. She'd want players rubbed out of the game for the same thing she has done.

Dirty dog. Maybe she should have a few bottles of red and have unprotected sex with Magic Johnson.

This slag is the mouthpiece of everything that is vile about the media. The hypocritical nature of these amoeba is astounding. A DUI record as long as your arm and she then has the front to carry on about players and alchohol abuse. Now she slags off on our club's culture and values. She knows nothing about anything except how to be a gutterall slug who's hypocrisy exceeds every other slimy NEWS journalist put together.
She has the credibility of a street walker with a needle sticking out of her arm. A lieing lowlife sack of **** that would have more place being scrubbed from the S bend of a toilet.

Why name call as Dan says guys? Consider this. All who critique her in this thread, obviously are affected about what she says or does.

It would be MUCH scarier for any journalist to be turned off / mute by the public. If you want to affect her adversely, do it in a smart way.

One turning her off won't hurt. If we ALL do....maybe a little bit. If you can get everyone to, then she'll be affected, because her employers hip pocket would be affected.

This absolute WH*RE and im not meaning she is related to Dean Whare, Is absolutely such a mole. She sinks the boot into us at every chance going off half cocked. She obviously has a serious agenda against Manly.

Time for Manly to close ranks and not comment on the whole situation. Let the proccess take it's part and wear the consequences.

Daniel said:
oh poor bec she doesn't like Silvertails.

I would guarantee that the feeling would be mutual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7