Rebecca Wilson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ayjay007 said:
I was just reading the "chants on the hill" thread,and thoought of one for beccy (if it doesnt pass muster,mods can delete)

There's only one Becky Wilson,there's only one Becky wilson
with a poison pen,your back's full of knives
Becky drinks her bourbon,then she drives

That’s Gold :p You should record it and have Dan playing it in the background so every time the mutt trolls the forum spelt B_L_O_G she just gets the chant dedicated to her. She truly is an incurable disease and 5th rate hack or is that HAG.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/rebecca-wilson-blaming-manly/story-fn7r8ye7-1226124896185

above is what the poisonous and toxic writer wrote

she should have had her tubes tied so she could spawn Gallop and widelers children

To be fair the reports about the girl in the storm jersey are true. I have heard the same thing directly from 2 different sources and one of those I trust 100% as he is an old friend.

If that is true it is disgusting and very disturbing.

Fans who act like that are disgusting and as bad as the minority of bulldogs fans from years gone by. If I witness anything like that I will be alerting security and those fans should get a lifetime ban from brookvale

We should make up a banner to display at every Manly game on honour of this piece of you know what.... " Rebecca Wilson DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE. THINK OF THE CHILDREN.. ". You think it won't get to her?

I have to agree with the B(lair W)itch - Fortress Brookvale is inTOXICating :D

And it is clearly marked above the Scoreboard as 'Stewart House' :p

Yeah I think we should worry about getting rid of the riff raff first

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Daniel said:
Yeah I think we should worry about getting rid of the riff raff first
@Daniel
but DUI thinks we all are ? LOL

Berkley you keep forgetting to add the square brackets when tagging you format is @[username]

I can't say what I wish on Rebecca Wilson. If I did, i would probably be banned. She is the dirtiest of dirty moles.

Like bourbon Becky should trade places with the Wolfman?

Whilst ever she's shagging Hartigan, she will continue to live in a bullet proof glass house, throwing stones.

When I read her articles it galls me that I didn't become a journalist. She wouldn't be worthy of writing my forward.

Two comments to make about her latest infantile bilge:

1. Why take the Stewart imbroglio and make it them vs Gallop. In fact Wilson was one of the prime instigators of the injustice with her fiction articles that News Ltd eventually has to apologise for.
2. Given the above, isn't it time SHE moved on as she urges the Stewart boys to do. She cost her employer a pretty penny, why keep returning to the scene of the crime to lick up her own vomit?

Maybe some of you clever people could get a chant for her along the lines of

What do you do with a drunken Becky
Earl-eye in the morning!

Put her in the back of the paddy wagon,
Put her in the back of the paddy wagon
Earl-eye in the morning!

It was irony Fro, that's how DUI Becky thinks it is spelt. Mata wouldn't make an embarrassing mistake like that.

bob dylan said:
Maybe some of you clever people could get a chant for her along the lines of

Earl-eye in the morning!

Put her in the back of the paddy wagon
Earl-eye in the morning!

When it's a drunken Becky, isn't the next verse usually ...

Hoo-ray and off she drives,
Earl-aye in the morning!

By the sound of that dribble she's written, she must regularly trawl this forum. Of course she's known to trawl lots of gutters and take home all manner of detritus, gallops home with them I'm told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7