Refs tonight were an absolute disgrace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope Des pulls them up on this clear anti manly bullshi7 if for anything just to let them know its so bloody obvious !!!

Realistically I know it wont change anything though...

I am usually loathe to blame refs. BUT that would have been the greatest rort ever perpetrated in the NRL if Klein had pulled that off. This is becoming the biggest issue in the game. They even tried to heave a woeful Saints back into the game today.

Do they think people are fools.A team is playing good disciplined football to build a good lead and then we are supposed to believe they all become a rabble in the second half of every one sided game.Its ludicrous and so ****ing patronising towards the fans.

One of our greatest wins.
Well people voted for Scumo .... so yes

I hope Des pulls them up on this clear anti manly bullshi7 if for anything just to let them know its so bloody obvious !!!

Realistically I know it wont change anything though...
Why bother? I imagine he’ll offer a single fingered salute and move on to next week. Trent Barrett on the other hand.

There was one point where there were 10 penalties in a row to Cronulla, ok we might have been slowing the play but they weren't much better
That's what ****s me. Discretionary penalties where they scrutinise one side intensely and give the other side leniency.
It's not possible that during that 45 minute of 10 straight run of penalties that cronulla didnt commit any offenses. They just weren't called out on them is all.

When that shot came up on Fox of the last 10 penalties going to Cronulla, I obviously had a spit. But then I just looked at the boys aiming up, giving it everything, regardless of the rort. Couldn’t be prouder of them all.

Shocking Ref performance but the boys overcame it with pure guts and determination, and thank fk for that, I was in a bad way after the 2013 GF and if the refs got away with bringing the sharks home today with that cr@p, I think that Dark place I found myself in wasn't to far away.
GO MANLY you showed them up for what there....:party:
and more than that
THANKYOU!!!!

I would be less concerned about complaining about the refs and more worried why we are fading in the second half the last 2 weeks(not the refs fault).Great defence from the boys but need to find a way to get more from minutes 50-70.

10 penalties in a row. We hardly had the ball in the 2nd. Great effort we beat the refs and the gummies

ManlyVsSharks.jpg

52f9a3c1-62b2-4e46-aca8-ab7192fe2819-original.jpg

I would be less concerned about complaining about the refs and more worried why we are fading in the second half the last 2 weeks(not the refs fault).Great defence from the boys but need to find a way to get more from minutes 50-70.
Too tough on the boys, Joe.
We had about 20% of possession in the second half.
Under the circumstances our defence was magnificent.
This season I'm starting to question the wisdom of teams getting out to a 'commanding' lead because the refs just try to even up the match in order for the TV commentator to explode: "Buckle up, we're headed for an exciting finish."
It seems the the refs must earn a bonus if they can manufacture a Golden Point match.

I guess all that manufactured possession for the oppostion will bring on fatigue ?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8