RELEASED WTF? - viliame fifita and alec tuitavake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's tough to keep them all so I have some sympathy for the position the club is in but we don't seem to make retaining and blooding most juniors a priority so you'd wonder what the point is in recruiting them in the first place. Particularly when a guy like Tuilagi is recruited in from of Fifita and blocking the path ( no knock on Tuilagi he's probably OK but just making a point ).

At some point we have to actually start retaining these next crop of players and not just relying on the big 3 salary cap eaters and whoever else. Koula/Weekes/Schuster/Fainu loom as case in point.

Fafita was showing great promise. I wouldn't have been surprised if he was a starter some time this season. So that's a real **** that he's gone. The other bolter is Fainu - who looked as good as fafita in the trials. We'd better not be letting him go as well.😡

Yeah can't cop that at all to be honest.
Our ceo out signing in Keppie to extension where no one else would chase him as he is well ordinary.
We clearly need an upgrade in middles.
Anyway onto you Metrov, Seilbold and Scott fulton

Well I've been impressed by every move the club has made since late last year but this seems like the first big miss. Waste of our time developing these young guys only to release them for nothing (and immediately!!) before they've even played first grade, especially after shining in trial games (Tuitavake last year & Fifita this year)

With that said, if this helps to get Gordie in the top squad and he ends up taking Croker's position we're in a better position. At the end of the day neither of these 2 have played FG and weren't in our best 17 this year (though Fififa should've been ahead of Burbo). Leaves us a bit light on depth in the forwards though, so hopefully we have a plan there that isn't just promoting a reserve grader or another young guy that won't play

This also hammers down what a waste of a spot Morgan Boyle is. How does he keep getting new contracts whilst never playing, and we are letting go of young promising forwards like this?

Disappointed with the outcome on Fifita as he was one player I was looking forward playing for us in the next 3 years .We have to move fast and win the premiership in the next 3 years before more of these youngsters are gone .Let's go Manly .

It’s all Des’ fault …
Not sure if your serious or not.. but if you are i agree. Why has Fifita taken so long to get a taste? hes had big potential for a while now. Dissapointing to lose him. Feledy was one i thought we would keep too. Gutted. I hope Gordy gets promoted now. We also need to make moves to keep Haumole and Koula as the vultures are circling. Just have to trust Seibold and Maestrov. They havent put a foot wrong yet.

Very disappointing. Obviously was offered a pay increase and chance to play first grade but was Fifita really that far down the pecking order? I would put him ahead of Boyle and Sipley from what I have seen. He is built like a modern day forward with talent and raw explosive power. I saw him as playing first grade this year 100% and was excited to see what he could do. Our forward stocks are pretty dismal to be honest. We still don't have many forwards that can bend the line consistently.

Fifita has plenty of potential he isnt first grade standard yet judging by how he went in the roosters trial, id say gordon will come into the top 30 and the club wouldnt of done this without a another replacement in mind

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8