Rest in Peace thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
About to expire, touching last words from Earth's agent on Mars:

My power's really low, so this may be the last image I can send.
Don't worry about me though: my time here has been both productive and serene.
If I can keep talking to my mission team, I will — but I'll be signing off here soon. Thanks for staying with me.

About to expire, touching last words from Earth's agent on Mars:

My power's really low, so this may be the last image I can send.
Don't worry about me though: my time here has been both productive and serene.
If I can keep talking to my mission team, I will — but I'll be signing off here soon. Thanks for staying with me.
Hang in there InSight.....I'm getting there as fast as I can......

Roy Ferguson, a robust centre in the 60's & 70's passed away at age 77 on 18th December. He was the first man to play 100 games for two different clubs - St George and Western Suburbs. Originally from the NSW Central Coast, he played for the Dragons in the 1975 Grand Final.

Marlon Brando Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

Barbara Walters died. Aged 93.

Maybe @Budgie is onto something...

NEW YORK - Barbara Walters, the intrepid interviewer, anchor and program host who led the way as the first woman to become a TV news superstar during a network career remarkable for its duration and variety, has died. She was 93.
Walters' death was announced by ABC on air Friday night.

"Barbara Walters passed away peacefully in her home surrounded by loved ones. She lived her life with no regrets. She was a trailblazer not only for female journalists, but for all women," her publicist Cindi Berger also said in a statement.

Barbara Walters died. Aged 93.

Maybe @Budgie is onto something...

NEW YORK - Barbara Walters, the intrepid interviewer, anchor and program host who led the way as the first woman to become a TV news superstar during a network career remarkable for its duration and variety, has died. She was 93.
Walters' death was announced by ABC on air Friday night.

"Barbara Walters passed away peacefully in her home surrounded by loved ones. She lived her life with no regrets. She was a trailblazer not only for female journalists, but for all women," her publicist Cindi Berger also said in a statement.
Every year

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6