Rest in Peace thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

English-Australian actress Joan Sydney, best known for starring in Neighbours and A Country Practice, has died aged 83.

She was best known as Matron Maggie Sloane on A Country Practice

Her close friend Sally-Anne Upton announced her death in a social media tribute, saying Sydney passed away peacefully in her Sydney home on December 28.

English-Australian actress Joan Sydney, best known for starring in Neighbours and A Country Practice, has died aged 83.

She was best known as Matron Maggie Sloane on A Country Practice

Her close friend Sally-Anne Upton announced her death in a social media tribute, saying Sydney passed away peacefully in her Sydney home on December 28.
I met Joan decades ago when I was housesitting for a showbiz friend of mine and .... long story really but a mattress needed to be moved and she was the first to roll her sleeves up and get it done. As personable and down to earth as you'd ever like to meet. Lovely woman.

What a way to start of the new 2023 year

People dying like there is no tomorrow

Devastating

Childhood hero
Sorry to hear feathered friend

It is a Devastating feeling

But the good news is legends live on and so do our Heroes

My Hero and the reason I became a Manly supporter
E2CzRhaUUAU6GjL

Yes, I can't disagree that no-one would dispute that tomorrow is not guaranteed for ...um, no-one.
(I think!)
There is a saying

We are only given today and never promised 2morrow
So we must make sure we tell our family and feathered friends that we love them

I love you @SeaEagleRock8 . Have a happy day :)

There is a saying

We are only given today and never promised 2morrow
So we must make sure we tell our family and feathered friends that we love them

I love you @SeaEagleRock8 . Have a happy day :)
Thank you. Now I will!
(You get ripped here for a lot of stuff but you do have a generous spirit, I'll give you that) :)

Thank you all for putting up with me :)
Haha I'm not sure we always do. I actually had you on ignore for a few weeks there. :)
but in the spirit of a new Year, new begining I've opened the floodgates to all.
Meanwhile have a good day.
And condolences to all who are mourning, whether near and dear, or former heroes.

Sorry to hear feathered friend

It is a Devastating feeling

But the good news is legends live on and so do our Heroes

My Hero and the reason I became a Manly supporter
E2CzRhaUUAU6GjL
Luca was one of the reasons I feel in love with football (his wining season with manicini for Sampadoria was just amazing)...also is how my son got his name

Cardinal George Pell has died in Vatican City, aged 81.

Cardinal Pell, the former Catholic Archbishop of Melbourne, died on Tuesday evening, AAP has confirmed.

He was the Vatican’s top finance minister before he left in 2017 to stand trial in Australia for child abuse offences.

Cardinal Pell was in 2018 convicted of molesting two teenage choirboys in the sacristy at St Patrick’s Cathedral while he was Archbishop of Melbourne in 1996.

Pell always maintained his innocence and his convictions were quashed in a unanimous decision by the High Court in 2020.

Cardinal George Pell has died in Vatican City, aged 81.

Cardinal Pell, the former Catholic Archbishop of Melbourne, died on Tuesday evening, AAP has confirmed.

He was the Vatican’s top finance minister before he left in 2017 to stand trial in Australia for child abuse offences.

Cardinal Pell was in 2018 convicted of molesting two teenage choirboys in the sacristy at St Patrick’s Cathedral while he was Archbishop of Melbourne in 1996.

Pell always maintained his innocence and his convictions were quashed in a unanimous decision by the High Court in 2020.

AxGUj64IcDpLNNSOTF.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6