Richie Fa'aoso cleared to return to the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lui, JSL and Fa'aoso.

Jesus Christ, that's a scary bench ! I know I wouldn't want to face that. I thought I saw Richie filling up at Shell Narra ! He looked like a beast as well. Fit as.

"couldn't be" I thought. Well....

We should call our bench The Mac Truck.

• 👍
Reactions: God
God said:
Lord Eagleton said:
Thankyou god

Your Welcome

Hey God - I know your Son very well. He's a great guy.

Firstly he was great at parties - turning water into wine.

Secondly if you were dead (tired?) he had this gift of reviving you.

He also did a lot of work with paraplegics and the like.

An all round great guy in my very humble opinion. :)

If he has been keeping fit in is time off, which may be the case if he was trying to recover, I say bring him on.

Richie is a solid forward that runs hard and straight. All we need him to do is play a Rose type role and it will give us some grunt forward.

Horo, T Red, Hasson, JSL, BJ and Choc are all big minute forwards so Richie can have off the becnh impact.

I say bring him on.

Bring him on in the last 30 mins of the game this weekend. A firing fa'aoso will tear the tired cows to absolute shreds!

Fa'aoso is the gun we need in the forwards The question is will he be ready and able to fire again ?

Great news about Fa'aoso. Let's hope he's fit and his mind is on the job. A number of players (Wolfman being one) have come back from major injuries and have been very tentative as they have been worried about it happening again.

Good luck to him. I hope he makes it back this season and has a successful comeback.

Hope he gets a chance to prove to himself and tooves if he is capable of a return this year - a rigorous opposed session at training?

Does anyone honestly expect Tooves to put him back in without some training under his belt?

Unless he has been training at the club for a number of weeks it is fanciful to think he would be able to play semi final football (in fact due to the nature of the injury it would not surprise me if this was the go ahead to train rather than play)

It's great news for Ritchie.
We should be thinking of him and his health before we think his return may aid our chances this season. To expect him to play immediately in the toughest matches of the season is flawed. Give him time to test out his injury in a controlled way on the training paddock in the off season. Then, if all medical tests clear him, it would be a great day for Manly and Ritchie to reunite for the 2015 season.
Imagine the consequences if his return was rushed . . .

great news, CONGRATS RICHIE!!!

but don't rush it. Altho it would be friggin awesome to see you play in finals series!

Richie is a chance.Know his flatmate in Brisbane.Cleared by his Brisbane doctor.Manly doctors have to clear him this week and he will be training with the boys.Very fit in an aerobic sense right now.Other clubs looking at him for next year as well as us.

lsz said:
Does anyone honestly expect Tooves to put him back in without some training under his belt?

Unless he has been training at the club for a number of weeks it is fanciful to think he would be able to play semi final football (in fact due to the nature of the injury it would not surprise me if this was the go ahead to train rather than play)

If you read the full article mate, it state's he has been trainig privately for weeks.

Donny and Tooves can make the right call.

2V though was conservative last year, and didn't use Joey G (Nood) when he was available after a long lay-off. Richie's not played at all this year.

IF he was safe and fit enough for 20-40 minutes off the bench I'd do that at the expense of Hasson.

And I'd still replace Hasson with Andrews anyway, too. (2V and co. will make the best call on it all).

I'm just pleased Richie's OK enough to be back training and living a normal-life as well.

Let's put this into perspective. In the GF last year Gower sat on the bench until the game was over. Hasson has had very few minutes when he has been used, last weekend being an exception due to injury.

Even if we got 10 good minutes each half would be worth it in my eyes.

River there is a fair difference between training privately and training under Donny

http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/?v=smith-eels-will-play-finals-_1227047287742&vc=222

The Rorters mouthpiece is worried - -0.52 :p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4