Richie Fa'aoso

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How amazing is the bench compared to other years!!! It seems likes we kick up a notch. King has definitely lifted and Lawrence/Richie have a lot to do it with it. A lot of Roosters rated Tom but he had this run of a couple of years with injuries and they just gave up on him. Choc, Horo, Tom and Glenn (what a back row) with Buhrer and Jesse (now injured) awaiting a spot. Don't forget Chee Kam is slowly running back into fitness after having the off season recovering. He will be dominant next year. Gee, Jesse looked good in the 2nds highlights the other day. Fingers crossed for him as well.

His aggression is exactly what we needed this year. Has no respect for his body in attack or defence. We have got alot more balance in our pack this year.

the mauler said:
His aggression is exactly what we needed this year. Has no respect for his body in attack or defence. We have got alot more balance in our pack this year.
Most of all he has no respect for the opposition

Phantar said:
Is that a good thing Boze?
No respect and no mercy for the opposition when he comes of the bench and pulverises them is a good thing I believe feathered friend . After the game Richie shows what a good sportsman he is when he shakes the players that he wounded hands and wishes them a speedy recovery :D

Lawrence, Horo, Symonds and Fa'aoso all firing and to a lesser extent Gower.

The money which was there to keep t-rex was spent wisely on these new recruits.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7