Ritchie Fa'aoso Signs with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
Brookie said:
the mauler said:
Don't know what the fascination with Shackleton is tbh. His just an honest toilet at best

lol, he is toilet

At least he's an honest toilet. Not a fan of toilets I can't trust.

Well you can trust this one. In fact no one could ever sewer for defamation!

StuBoot said:
Yep, thought Harrison was alright too, but maybe with his performances this year his $$ value has gone up accordingly. We can't keep 'em all and with our backrow he's got more chance of a start ( which is what players want) at Parra so he's probs gone for a few reasons. Fa'aso is looking to reignite his career so as a super sub it'd be right up his alley.
Horses for courses!

there has been a few posts on this already manly moved him on needed some of his 2013 contract for other players and supposedley couldnt offer him ANYTHING for 2014 shame because he was really stepping up

Fa'aoso is tough and skillful and comes at the right price . Smart Recruitment. Well done Noel Cleal. LOL

Damn, trumped again. :(

it's all ****s and giggles until someone's like count gets hurt!

*cough lol*

I got nuttin, sorry.

A good signing imo. I remember a games against Newcastle a couple of years back. We were heavily favoured to win and we were heading in that direction until Fa'aoso came of the bench for the Knights. He really hurt us that day and he was unstoppable. He turned that game and we were never in it after that.

I think he is at a good age for a prop. We may get an extra year or two out of him after his 2 year deal is up.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7