• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Killer03

Bencher
I can't say for sure and I've now watched it a dozen times.
Bunker took 5 seconds and one look!!
That's the thing. There was no deliberating, it was just offside penalty. There is no way you look at walkers try and go oh he's off by a metre or two so it's easy. Absolute line ball....one look done.

Simonmyers11

First Grader
I thought the chest and torso included a kbock on any way? Not just the hand. The ball clearly hits his chest! Knock on!

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Unfortunately we wouldn't have had the oomph in our squad to go all the way this year. Good for the youngsters to get some big game experience. We will be better next year.

I just hope someone other than the Storm and Broncos win it.

ManWar

Reserve Grader
Unfortunately we wouldn't have had the oomph in our squad to go all the way this year. Good for the youngsters to get some big game experience. We will be better next year.

I just hope someone other than the Storm and Broncos win it.
Agree. Winning tonight would have just meant delaying the inevitable. Although agree to go out like that is just rubbish.

How were we robbed?
walker was a 50 50.. 1 angle showed he was off the last one looked good but was only shown quickly.
uate knocked on
peachey the dud didn't touch it he just fuked up and couldn't catch it
we should of killed them but we played poorly and barley spread the ball or offloaded when we should of and we let Cleary do what he liked all night. Kelly dropped it over the line after turbo set him up. We had a good year and next year will be better of we get some more depth.. lussick stood up.. why no Lawrence until 60th and then only for 10 mins... afb was great. green was off with his kicks and Barretts plan backfired.

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
How were we robbed?
walker was a 50 50.. 1 angle showed he was off the last one looked good but was only shown quickly.
uate knocked on
peachey the dud didn't touch it he just fuked up and couldn't catch it
we should of killed them but we played poorly and barley spread the ball or offloaded when we should of and we let Cleary do what he liked all night. Kelly dropped it over the line after turbo set him up. We had a good year and next year will be better of we get some more depth.. lussick stood up.. why no Lawrence until 60th and then only for 10 mins... afb was great. green was off with his kicks and Barretts plan backfired.

Go back to the Kennel!!!

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
IMG_2588.PNG
peachey the dud didn't touch it.

chuckee

Formerly CJAeagle
NRL= most corrupt sporting organisation in the world. What an absolute disgrace. The blatant favouritism played to penrith all game was astonishing. Then we get 2 try's overturned that both have been allowed going by the usual rulings. Then their try wasn't overturned after it had more reason to be.

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Looks like he is touching it there
But can we do sometimes you get em sometimes you don't
I'm not happy about it

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16