• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
21557443_702976949913155_3132163355539410221_n.jpg
Its inconclusive with that line even taking in that the ball is in front of Green how can the bunker overule
Its done and dusted but gee it hurts

no, but the ruling is behind the ball rather than the feet of the kicker (so I believe).
I agreed with the post that was aghast it wasn't awarded. Just pointed out a technical difference.

Great use of of an oft used word - "aghast".

At the ground, Walker certainly appeared to be offside. He almost gave himself up and stopped chasing hard. I said I thought he was offside before they even went to the video ref.

I know this other bloke is trolling, but Nathan Cleary really did outplay our halves tonight. His kicking game and control was much better than Green and Chez. I thought we went to Green a little too much on the right tonight when it was all set up for Chez on the left.

In all honesty, the Panthers controlled the ruck and played a much more up tempo game then we did and that is why we kept rucking it out of own end all night. Yes, it hurts. But it hurts much less when you accept that we didn't deserve to win tonight rather than feeling robbed. If we play our best and everything went against us, I would share in everyones pain, but we were off the pace tonight. You look at the speed of the first two finals and then you look at the rabble we tossed up tonight (in attack in particular) and we are certainly just making up the numbers.

I'm OK with making up the numbers this year because we are rebuilding. Onward and upward for next year!

I thought the chest and torso included a kbock on any way? Not just the hand. The ball clearly hits his chest! Knock on!

It's one of those funny "rules".
I think if you're trying to catch the ball and it goes straight through your hands without touching them but hits your chest/torso etc it's ruled that you've played at so it's a knock on.
There was a game a few weeks ago where Milford got a s&@t pass so he pulled his arms away and let it his his chest...still ruled a knock on.
Unfortunately the Peachey one was in a tryscoring situation so the refs passed it to the bunker.
Anyway the answer is a pineapple!

The Peachey try was a terrible decision and ranks as the biggest howler in a final since Kieran Foran knocked on a bomb that we got a try from against the Cowpokes in 2012. It is a shame that such an obvious mistake was not picked up and it shows you that the refereeing is in crisis as we see mistakes like this week in and week out in games. I do believe though if Manly had half the discipline that they showed last week, we would have been fine. Penrith only looked dangerous from kicks and didn't really threaten us. It is a shame that the season ends this way. The sad this is the NRL will cover this up and these same boofheads will be officiating next week.

Robbed or not this was going to happen.
The Eels had the same thing happen to them when the referee had a say in deciding the winner. The Storm being the untouchables with Panthers not far behind them.
The referees decisions make results and they are not accountable.
Tonight as the game became an absolute dogfight and enjoyable to watch but then the refs make a spectacle to a farce. I do t think I am the only one who isn't going to watch anymore NRL games this year because in ,2 games tonight I felt the decisions made by incompetent refereeing. The NRL will come out on Monday and say the same **** that they got it right which intern turn me more off the game and will wait until Manly are back playing in 2018.
See ya in 2018.

I agree that their forwards definitely got over the advantage line and their defence changed and was up and in.

But you had the walker no try. Uate no try. Kelly dropping the ball.

All opportunities our halves created. That backs ( apparently ) stuffed up

although not the best game by our boys, they know it was decided by the Bunker
this is a repeat of the 14/4 penalty could game we were programme to loose just to get the riff into the semis. i knew the rematch was the end of our season. it is crystal clear that the NRL want a western sydney team deep into the semis , just to take the cash from the big memberships and crowds at the riff and squeels.
their game plan is the reason the crowds are down in the NRL and will continue to diminish. there is not much left in this controlled game. they make the fans get excited by increasing salary caps so we can get excited about player movement. its become a game of social media like the rest of this sad world.

I agree that their forwards definitely got over the advantage line and their defence changed and was up and in.

But you had the walker no try. Uate no try. Kelly dropping the ball.

All opportunities our halves created. That backs ( apparently ) stuffed up

Uate was poor again this week, as he was last week.
But he has been great most of the year.

A little better composure and he doesn't hash that try.
Had time, should have done better.

Kelly was Kelly again..............obviously the imposter from last week had something else on.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10