• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well fellow Silvertails,thats me for the season.
I will be back after a while to see how Bozo goes with the recruiting.
I hope he buys a couple of guys that can play for 80 minutes,and tackle like Jake.
This season was a pleasant surprise for me exceeding my expectations.
Well done to our mighty team of misfits.
The NRL is fu**ed
The reffing is fu**ed
The bunker is fu**ed
Greenberg is a c*nt

giphy.gif

If that peachey incident occurs on the halfway line the ref just blows his whistle for a knock on. It's just inconceivable that anyone could possibly believe that was not a knock on let alone award a try at 10-10 in a sudden death semi with 7 mins to go by a professional first grade referee.

The decision was so bad if it was ruled a knock on which it should have been no one would have ever mentioned it again - as if Penrith players or the coach would have ever questioned it. It was a richichet that came off 3 parts of his body obviously brushed his hand as he tried to catch it and catapulted 5m forward. It's a straight whistle blow - ball went forward scrum. End of story. To start ruling try just defies any logic of how rugby league is played at its very basic level.

For 109 years in any form of rugby touch oztag or league and I've played and watched them all for 35 years the ref just blows knock on and everyone gets on with it. How's the ref could possibly even have a thought process that it was not a knock on is just mind boggling.

The ref has a split second to see it. That's why we have a bunker. I have no problem them giving it benefit of the doubt and agreeing with the ref decision BUT both Manly tries were exactly the same event. All 3 were either tries or no tries. It was outrageous to have allowed that considering our 2 disallowed ones. It's either gross incompetence or outright match fixing. The NRL is accountable to this but won't explain anything.

Last week we played well enough to win. The boys put the effort in. This week we were sheite. Big difference Wasnt the refs it was our attitude. They strolled in thinking it would be a walkover.
As did many posters on this site.

I just nearly threw up watching channel nine and am definitely not watching the game.

They shows 2 angles. One looks like he touched it. One it's not close.

Wally says Locky and I chucked how can a finger bend back without the ball touching it.

Really funny

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11