Rothtool and the News limited filth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan said:
Big deal they don't like each other, probably never have.

Farah hated Marshall.

Burgess hates Inglis.

Who cares.

And they won how many premierships together?

bob dylan said:
Big deal they don't like each other, probably never have.

Farah hated Marshall.

Burgess hates Inglis.

Who cares.

I hated half the guys in my all age 4 soccer team, but we were all professional about it and played on, we still won the comp in 1975, what a moment LOL.

I hate to say it as I hate thothfield but What I know is that glen and Brett have not gotten on with D C E for over a year.
There is a bit of jealousy that d c e's profile has taken off and the club sees him and foran as the the new stars. The club has prioritised there staying at the club above all others. Manly's not the only club to target young talent . All do it . That is what clubs must do in this new age. Not your hart but your head approach.

lovefooty said:
I hate to say it as I hate thothfield but What I know is that glen and Brett have not gotten on with D C E for over a year
So they don't choose to hang out together at every opportunity? Big deal, that is not a story.

I know you like to think of yourself as an insider lovefooty but that is simply ridiculous. It is obvious from how they play together that they have a good professional relationship. Which is all they need to have.

You are quick to lay the boot into people like Zorba for public comments you deem against Manly's best interest, but here you are hyping up rumours of a player split.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
lovefooty said:
I hate to say it as I hate thothfield but What I know is that glen and Brett have not gotten on with D C E for over a year
So they don't choose to hang out together at every opportunity? Big deal, that is not a story.

I know you like to think of yourself as an insider lovefooty but that is simply ridiculous. It is obvious from how they play together that they have a good professional relationship. Which is all they need to have.

You are quick to lay the boot into people like Zorba for public comments you deem against Manly's best interest, but here you are hyping up rumours of a player split.

It is obvious that they put the fact they don't get along , does not affect the way they play.
They don't have to be mates to play in a winning team and to be champion players.

Zorba has had his mate Ritchie lay the boot into perry ever time he wrote a story on the glen matter. He new the facts about the cap and the affect on the club but thought is was a good Opportunity to have a go at the guy who sacked him.
A great manly man he is not.

lovefooty said:
I hate to say it as I hate thothfield but What I know is that glen and Brett have not gotten on with D C E for over a year.
There is a bit of jealousy that d c e's profile has taken off and the club sees him and foran as the the new stars. The club has prioritised there staying at the club above all others. Manly's not the only club to target young talent . All do it . That is what clubs must do in this new age. Not your hart but your head approach.

The club would be mad not to make foz and dce priorities.

After one of Hiku's 2nd half tries, the telecast showed Brett welcoming dce into the post-try huddle with a big laugh. It shows that to these blokes, what happens on the field takes precedence over anything else. And that's a very good thing.
But after seeing that, the next headline may now be about Brett taking dce's side in the issue and the now huge rift between the Stewart brothers.

Buzz could highlight DCE deliberately and with no thought to - Snake's suffering due to his DUI and knowing that his brother has become a Burgess - chose to pass the ball to Killer for the second try - WHEN SNAKE WAS RIGHT NEXT TO HIM! :D

I smell a premiership coming up this year after today's first half effort and it seems the boys want to send Glen out a winner again

Those 2 cockheads have been trying to take us down for years. They are too stupid to ever learn so it's just amusing to see them continually put egg on their own faces.

Anyone at the game today would of seen DCE and Gift in deep conversation and laughing multiple time before and during the game.

This is crazy talk. These boys are tight as and understand how the cap works.

Now he want to ban scrums. Easy topic I suppose to get clicks from.

This was the funniest bit

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/blog-with-buzz-is-it-time-for-the-nrl-to-consider-scrapping-the-scrum/story-fnj45km5-1226897519707

I’m not suggesting we scrap the scrum right now but I’d love to see a game at the end of the season used as an experiment. A game between two sides that are out of finals contention. A game that could change rugby league forever.

At least the NRL are thinking about the issue, and there is talk about trialling scrums in the centre of the field in games towards the end of the season to see if they open up more attacking options.

You don't even need a tape measure to work out that a scrum need a sideline opens up more attacking space than a scrum in the middle of the field.

As if moving the spot scrums are formed will fix the problems!!!!!!!!!!

Merdy33 said:
After one of Hiku's 2nd half tries, the telecast showed Brett welcoming dce into the post-try huddle with a big laugh. It shows that to these blokes, what happens on the field takes precedence over anything else. And that's a very good thing.
But after seeing that, the next headline may now be about Brett taking dce's side in the issue and the now huge rift between the Stewart brothers.
dont forget the chip for snake that almost came off,that was a planned move

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6