Rothtool and the News limited filth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am old enough to remember liking the sports "journo's".

Rat bags and larrikins all of them. But mainly good blokes you would happily have a beer with. For years would bump Mick Gibson down at balmoral (I know it is on the wrong side of the bridge) and he would always stop for a chat. No BS or agenda just a fair dinkum bloke doing a job he loved.

PS (Rothcrap is a tool.)

I am old enough to remember liking the sports "journo's".

Rat bags and larrikins all of them. But mainly good blokes you would happily have a beer with. For years would bump Mick Gibson down at balmoral (I know it is on the wrong side of the bridge) and he would always stop for a chat. No BS or agenda just a fair dinkum bloke doing a job he loved.

PS (Rothcrap is a tool.)
Yes they were larrikins themselves the journos back then. But what they wrote was fair dinkum. There are certainly no more Mordeys, Gibbos, Clarkson's or chippys etc. The few that write stuff you could even begin to trust to me, are Webster, Hooper and maybe one or two others. As for rothfield I wouldn't p*ss on the pr*ck if he was on fire. But this will be hushed up in the telecrap. And don't expect a mention of it from his bum buddies on 2gb anytime soon.

I find it hilarious that Phil Rothfield "a journalist with 40 years experience" is too thick to say "no comment" in response to questions from a fellow experienced journalist in Kate McClymont.

His answers sound like the average shoddy responses that people with something to hide use.

Better to say nothing!

Has he learned nothing from working at a tabloid all this time :0)

I see that Buzzs old boss told him to keep away from the stileto brothel as eddy was giving him freebees , as reported in today's smh. . McClimont is running hard on this grub. How can the telecrap keep letting him write with no integrity in any thing he now has to say on people. Bye Bye Buzz.

Phil Rothfield, Kieran Foran and Eddie Hayson plot thickens

Just when you thought Friday's story on News Corp sports editor, Phil "Buzz" Rothfield's association with former brothel owner and Sportsbet enthusiast, Eddie Hayson couldn't get any more sensational, along came Sunday's newspapers.

There, splashed across prime real estate in News Corp's tabloids in league-loving states was the remarkable story of footballer Kieran Foran's suicide attempt, based on a Rothfield interview.

Read more: http://www.afr.com/brand/rear-windo...n-plot-thickens-20160731-gqhqtf#ixzz4G3GwPUIl
Follow us: @FinancialReview on Twitter | financialreview on Facebook

Phil Rothfield's top tips:
Score so far: 116

broncos.png
bulldogs.png
dragons.png
cowboys.png
sharks.png
raiders.png
warriors.png
panthers.png

No brainer: Panthers to tune up the finals with a big win over Manly.
Upset: Sharkies are over their recent wobbles and will claim the minor premiership in Melbourne.
Coin toss: Raiders-Tigers could go down to the wire at Leichhardt Oval.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ou...s/news-story/8a485c273eaae1dd4d89899705570162

Has he come out of hiding or were his tips done by an imposter?

he is an imposter ... pretending to be a journalist

I think News Ltd are waiting for Toddy boy to finish with the broom before they can sweep this one under the carpet.

You can always tell when you have hit bottom feeding status Buzz, if other media outlets are lining up to hammer you and gain delight from your unfortunate predicament then you know full well you're not respected. Clearly there is no professional courtesy being exercised here. I think it's great, I hope they keep the spotlight brightly trained on the fool

Anyone catch media watch this week? The last 3 minutes were about buzz

http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s4528870.htm

Slothfield is trying to restore his integrity (or something like that)......HA!!! The bloke doesn't have any for crying out loud. He's supposed to be this big league fan but his so-called articles do nothing but try to run the game down and at the same time he jumps on the AFL and A-league bandwagon when it suits him.

The guy is a drunken parasite.

What comes around goes around hey Rothtool??? All that remains is to see the look on your face when your guppies inevitably choke!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6