Round 11 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No it's happened to me mate a few times and I've had to delete one post.
Usually it will warn you, if you accidentally try to post twice.

I was at the GF and im still shattered , ( so i have a lifetime hate for the roosters ).However i have despised the scumdogs for a long time ( 95 GF ) and also with greenturd & scumdes situation has added ammo...

i was happy to watch them lose last night , im going to have a GREAT weekend..
The halves was missing from the scumdogs but its their forward pack that keeps them on the field every week other wise they deserve to be in reserve grade..

The roosters were missing 2 forwards and matched their forward pack and the result was a difference of 20...

Dogkinson has no attack other than cross field kicks , while grubby tom thumb reynolds creates a little confusion when he runs to the edges , other than that attack is zero ..Even with their halves & morris they have not dominated a team that is full strength have only scraped through... The teams they won convincingly were against a depleted sharks and storm minus smith...

Match their forwards ( huge pack ) , tire them out by keep turning around fat asiano and man eater graham and they will drop like poodles...

Im 1000% confident NSW will be no match for QLD because of the halves comparison , but ....... stranger things may happen...

panash said:
Im 1000% confident NSW will be no match for QLD because of the halves comparison , but ....... stranger things may happen...
Aw, you were so steadfast in your opinion there for a moment, then weakened at the last gasp!

(So was that 1000% of maybe) ;)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
panash said:
Aw, you were so steadfast in your opinion there for a moment, then weakened at the last gasp!

(So was that 1000% of maybe) ;)

How can you compare the QLD line up and experience to NSW ??

the reason i mentioned stranger things can happen is , if the NRL want to cheat rig the game or QLD have players sent off or mystery injuries...

Im willing to hear your sarcasm after fulltime if NSW win.

Haha, no worries I don't really mind who wins and I agree QLD looks better on paper, but I'm tipping NSW this year just on law of averages. It's one of the few laws that is consistently enforced!

Well I'm happy we won even though we were caned by the ref's 13-7 still though were able to cope with silly penalties. The diving dogs have obviously been trying to make the socceroos squad but too late. SBW getting back to form and Jake & Mini having great games and of course our new replacement winger McDonald. Don't you guys try and steal our young players. Everyone knows how Manly tries to buy Premierships.:D

Lol @Roger Ramjet

Manly have long since operated with home grown or unknowns that we develop. As opposed to teams like your Chooks, Souffs, the Dogs and the most disreputable in recent history, the Scum.

Your Chooks beat a very depleted Dogs. There'd be something wrong had that not been the result.

Meanwhile, good fun on the Gold Coast as expected.

Lol @Roger Ramjet

Manly have long since operated with home grown or unknowns that we develop. As opposed to teams like your Chooks, Souffs, the Dogs and the most disreputable in recent history, the Scum.

Your Chooks beat a very depleted Dogs. There'd be something wrong had that not been the result.

Meanwhile, good fun on the Gold Coast as expected.

I went to a non-Manly match today. The under 9 Brisbane Valley Bulls versus Norths. A few little kiddies from my class were playing for the Bulls who unfortunately were duplicating Melbourne's performance in the '08 Grand Final.
They were so cute though. Special mention to little Sophie for the Bulls. With her long hair tied back in a flying pony tail, she was a tackling machine.

Fair point @HappilyManly

The way Baloney's going Sophie would take his spot, too!

Looks like my Warriors tip might be right; tho anything could still happen in this one, like we thought.

Decent crowd there too, Jerry.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4