Round 11 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I missed the donkeys game in the tipping. Tried to fix it but it's locked now.:rolleyes:
One from two so far. I usually tip the warriors but I picked those damn titans.
Tipping comp comeback on hold til next week.

I got both right so far, but it's a lottery with the Warriors (and Titans a bit too).

I've tipped the Tigs...Without Farah n Woods tho, the Boncs might get up.

Average first 20 mins tho.

What has happened to Ben Barba??

He's gone from Dally M winner 2 years ago, to lucky to be holding down a spot in first grade!!!

Can't say I'm not enjoying it tho...

RiverEagle said:
Lol @Roger Ramjet

Manly have long since operated with home grown or unknowns that we develop. As opposed to teams like your Chooks, Souffs, the Dogs and the most disreputable in recent history, the Scum.

Your Chooks beat a very depleted Dogs. There'd be something wrong had that not been the result.

Meanwhile, good fun on the Gold Coast as expected.

Hey I respect manly, always have. their a tough club even if they have a second string side just love a bit of sledging from time to time though i know next time we meet, it's on. We cant beat you guys 5 times this year but I'm sure that we'll meet 2 more times and we'll get you back. :D

Did anyone see the Ennis dive near the end of the 1st half? Sam Moa was so pissed and made a good point about how it is becoming a problem.

panash said:
I was at the GF and im still shattered , ( so i have a lifetime hate for the roosters ).However i have despised the scumdogs for a long time ( 95 GF ) and also with greenturd & scumdes situation has added ammo...

i was happy to watch them lose last night , im going to have a GREAT weekend..
The halves was missing from the scumdogs but its their forward pack that keeps them on the field every week other wise they deserve to be in reserve grade..

The roosters were missing 2 forwards and matched their forward pack and the result was a difference of 20...

Dogkinson has no attack other than cross field kicks , while grubby tom thumb reynolds creates a little confusion when he runs to the edges , other than that attack is zero ..Even with their halves & morris they have not dominated a team that is full strength have only scraped through... The teams they won convincingly were against a depleted sharks and storm minus smith...

Match their forwards ( huge pack ) , tire them out by keep turning around fat asiano and man eater graham and they will drop like poodles...

Im 1000% confident NSW will be no match for QLD because of the halves comparison , but ....... stranger things may happen...

Treat the Bulldogs with contempt at your peril panash , didnt win 7 in a row and have the best for and against for nothing , plus the fact that they have a good record at Brookvale .

Las Vegas Blvd said:
panash said:
I was at the GF and im still shattered , ( so i have a lifetime hate for the roosters ).However i have despised the scumdogs for a long time ( 95 GF ) and also with greenturd & scumdes situation has added ammo...

i was happy to watch them lose last night , im going to have a GREAT weekend..
The halves was missing from the scumdogs but its their forward pack that keeps them on the field every week other wise they deserve to be in reserve grade..

The roosters were missing 2 forwards and matched their forward pack and the result was a difference of 20...

Dogkinson has no attack other than cross field kicks , while grubby tom thumb reynolds creates a little confusion when he runs to the edges , other than that attack is zero ..Even with their halves & morris they have not dominated a team that is full strength have only scraped through... The teams they won convincingly were against a depleted sharks and storm minus smith...

Match their forwards ( huge pack ) , tire them out by keep turning around fat asiano and man eater graham and they will drop like poodles...

Im 1000% confident NSW will be no match for QLD because of the halves comparison , but ....... stranger things may happen...

Treat the Bulldogs with contempt at your peril panash , didnt win 7 in a row and have the best for and against for nothing , plus the fact that they have a good record at Brookvale .

If you think they have been impressive and have dominated teams at full strength that is & you are entitled to you're opinion...

it reminds me of 2012 over again , the best all year until it mattered then crash & burn...

warriors by 1 & by 4
depleted souths by 1
knights by 4
out of form roosters by 1 , then lost by 20 while both teams depleted

will also play parra twice at ANZ and tigers twice at ANZ...
so a little more advantage to scumdogs...

im not worried about them been a threat , but it bothers me how arsey they are and at present up the top...

Cowboys 6 nil up - looks like Ricky will be venting again lol.

Having just posted that they level up

Strewth - the raiders are in front against an origin depleted cowboys .

Go the raiders

Walk over here - raiders killing them

Poor form by all for not keeping the public informed. Pull your fingers out all concerned.

Roger_Ramjet said:
RiverEagle said:
Lol @Roger Ramjet

Manly have long since operated with home grown or unknowns that we develop. As opposed to teams like your Chooks, Souffs, the Dogs and the most disreputable in recent history, the Scum.

Your Chooks beat a very depleted Dogs. There'd be something wrong had that not been the result.

Meanwhile, good fun on the Gold Coast as expected.

Hey I respect manly, always have. their a tough club even if they have a second string side just love a bit of sledging from time to time though i know next time we meet, it's on. We cant beat you guys 5 times this year but I'm sure that we'll meet 2 more times and we'll get you back. :D

Well your team is playing so poorly you should be getting more than enough sledging your way.

No you can't beat us or anyone 5 times this year and you've already lost 5 times too.

Teams have figured the Chooks out and have their number now. Rather than wasting time here with lame attempts at sledging this great club, perhaps spend your energy at the pen, figuring out just what's wrong with the Rorters, AND hoping you win enough games to even make the 8 mate!!

At least the yellow was for a great cause, but they fair dinkum looked like Power Rangers!

Maybe they should wear em every week?

Any win for them this week would be a good one....And the Cows are rudderless without Thurston and Scott especially (plus Tate n Tamou to a lesser degree).

And I tipped the Raiders...that's about all of interest there to me.

globaleagle said:
Everyone 4 from 4 so far?

Probably!

Erm no...Rumour has it some of us here are 3 from 4 after tipping the Tigers on Sat night.

Not naming names or pointing fingers but, pretty sure this has occurred!

And what an enticing prospect this evening... An undermanned Vermin or the underachieving Gummies at home...

Roll on Wednesday and Origin plz.

^ It's like they've put the crappiest games on to make origin seem that much better!

I'll happily stand corrected global, but tonight's game is hardly shaping as a cracker.

I've finally tipped the Rabbids...I know they have no Inglis, Teo and McQueen , but the Gummies without Gallen, Fifita, Lewis and Carney, even at home, will struggle more than usual.

Nice touch just now with John and his two kiddies leading them out.

Surely that's all the extra motivation needed for the Sharks!?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7