Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 12 - 2024 Chatty mcChatFace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

JayPee

broncosHQ
This hip drop **** has got these ****s laying down every single tackle. Well done to the nrl for bringing in more diving.... clownshow

sup42

nzwarriors.com
Typical Australian Phenomena.

Impose a salary cap. Allow corruption to create a Salary cap exempt club. Critics look away or weakly come up with Sombrero jokes in the absence of actual honest accounting for the anomaly.

Well their unofficial anthem is about a sheep rustler so no surprises. Yet they complain about their corrupt officials. Ya cannot find a straight cop in that country on a bent street.

Wah's Up

nzwarriors.com
When I lived in Sydney I was a member of Easts League Club and totally supported the team. Watched every home game and was quite fanatical. Since moving back to NZ and becoming a proud NZ Warriors supporter I have noticed that several teams seem to get more favourable calls from referees than other teams. In particular my ex team seem to get the rub of the green more than any other team apart from the Storm and Broncos.
Honest observation.

Wrighty

nzwarriors.com
This Trey Mooney See you next Tuesday is a very impressive player for the Raiders. Even though on the losing team.

BroncsFan

broncosHQ
The Roosters forward pack is ridiculous. They will lose most of their salary cap space in upgrades I would think
"Upgrade"
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17