Round 15 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
Sandow sent to bin for dissent :huh:

Ennis, against us, was just warned as he accused the Referee of being unbalanced :mad:

That was ****ing hilarious - wondering how much their paying them?

Brookie Brawler said:
Then Slater tackled round the ankles 5m from his own line places the ball on the ground while still lying flat, loses it cold and gets a penalty!

Then I could take no more and went outside.

Even with the replay showing how obvious it wasn't a penalty, the commentators still couldn't admit Billy the star would've tried something like that. Hodges gets away with it as well.

Even though I tipped the Scum, I thought the Squeels would put up more of a fight.

The Titans fought...but their downward spiral continues.

I just need the Noughts to repay their fans at Hunter, with a win over the Cows, for 6 from 6 tips!

But the Titans again, had a Referee send someone to the bin for dissent :mad:

Hope that Manly got the Memo and no one even looks at the Supreme Beings in Pink on Friday - well apart from SBWurst :idea:

It must be a new Greenturd innovation, like shaking their hands after they decided your game for you :dodgy:

So far so good.

Those Cowgirls just won't travel, and throw in that Origin-itis.

I'll be quite interested to see how getting 6 from 6 tipping helps me in the Comp!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6