Round 21 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lsz said:
ManlyBacker said:
9:40pm and at least 10 mins until the real game begins. I hate you Nein.

Turn the sound down is my tip...

I second this, turn it down, the commentary is horrible!

Funny that I can be 17,000kms away and already seen the game, when people within a 50kms radius are only just getting to see the game shortly

Unfortunately with Nein's coverage tonight, even though its a Manly home game at Brookvale, its the live game into Qld so the whole thing is pretty much centred around the Donkeys. Half time was the worst. Sampson, Lewis and Lockyer talking about the Donkeys, Hodges injury.....and not one mention of Skivy going off or whether he'd be back on in the second half. We only got a mention because of Killer's try.

And for the whole broadcast, the only time they even try to talk to a Manly player is when Foz gets his MoM award from Lockyer.

lsz said:
A screaming child would be better

The sound of someone having their teeth drilled would be even better!

Not sure if anyone watched the start of the Panthers game, but my god that kid at the start. Great to see the passion, however doesn't he and those surrounding him typify the west?

Rats tail mullet, raging at the air, dodgy clothes!!!!

However the atmosphere is just so much different in the game with these commentators.

I have figured out part of the issue with the Hadley commentary it isnt just Hadley, he prefers the crowd and ref mics turned down completely where as rabs has the background noise turned up as well as the refs so you actually hear everything that is going on, it makes a huge difference, and you can actually tune out the commentary and as much as you want

torana355 said:
I just had a quick look on the kennel. Here is my favourite post lol "Des has no fcukn game plan other than to check his monthly fat cheque has gone into his bank account from the bulldogs club!!!

As big a fan of Des as I am. If he gets the compliments from the media for being a coaching guru when the Dogs win a couple of games with the halves missing he should cop some flack when they play like clueless morons with them back.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8