Round 22 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How bad was the referees in that game? I was only getting glimpses in the pub but i saw Tomkins drop a bomb cold & they let him run forward & pick the ball up & keep going. I may have drunk too much but i swear i saw a Sharks player facing backwards when he played the ball & not get penalised.

Well I didn't get either upset yesterday.

(I did tip the Riff n Worriers though,of course).

So tonight we need the upset of the round...Titans to pluck the Chooks!

If we get it, the Chooks would officially be outta the top 4 (on percentages)
surprisingly to the Cows, who've come good late.

And, if the Titans do lose as expected, I hope Myles and/or Bird upset Maria into something illegal and get the the great goose suspended!

It will be interesting to see how they go without Friend, who I think is the one who gets the 2 dopey halves going. :cool:

Do it for Carty :idea:

JWH or even better FPN go crazy or go home :p

What a disgusting penalty. Gifting that try when clearly the Titans play the ball was disrupted by Rorters. It should have been a penalty the other way :mad:

Pinkos will get them out of this. I can see old Nick on the phone to Greenbaldknob right now.

Come on titans

Looks around a crowd of 6 to 7 hundred for the roosters. Jeez it's ugly to watch footy at these big ugly soulless stadiums.

I'm enjoying this.

Especially as the Titans MAY win!

I like the look of Carter (a real tyro).

And they have as much speed as you'd want out-wide (Roberts, Gordon , Don and co.)

Do it for Carty, AND all of us who hate the Rorters!

Very much doubt the titans can win this but good to see them making a game of it In the first half.

Gee they've missed Seizer. If they can get Minechello (the dud one) to catch the ball, the Titans might be a chance.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7