Round 22 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dave Taylor jeez he just looks like he belongs at Souffs. What a meathead. Rorters are playing like they're millionaires just waiting for it all to fall into place without wanting to do the hard yards. It's not just magically going to happen this year to them.

Jerry1 said:
Lol check out the crowd

There's more players, officials, commentators and tech-crew, than actual fans!

The Titans are proving just how average the Rorters are now, too.

I'm just hoping for a miracle finish like the Knights over the Scum.

Roberts is the stupidest Player ever - 1st tackle on the Rorters line and he kicks to no one :mad: 24-18 and he kicks :huh:

Now gifted them 2 points :mad:

Lets hope that they relax on Sunday:)

Yes it was a headbutt (Birdy)

Yes the Titans blew it.

Yes Roberts showed why he winds up back in reggies sooner or later.

On that tho, the Rorters are no threat.

The game tonight just confirmed what a bunch of cats the Roosters are.

Hate them and Jennings too - the guy is fast but a dumb robot.

No no cats here just not into it, then again with some key men out like Toupo, Friend and SBW, we struggled. It's never easy playing on dud night like Monday or Saturday night. Still though, we're still in it. That was tough to watch but glad to say you guys were reigned back by those redfern scum though it's only the minor premiership so hope you get it instead of redfern.

Roger_Ramjet said:
No no cats here just not into it, then again with some key men out like Toupo, Friend and SBW, we struggled. It's never easy playing on dud night like Monday or Saturday night. Still though, we're still in it. That was tough to watch but glad to say you guys were reigned back by those redfern scum though it's only the minor premiership so hope you get it instead of redfern.

Once again the Roosters showed they will be no threat come September.

Yep, not much to crow about, scraping past the Titans in Sydney.

I tipped em, and on the back of another solid week, gone from 76th to 73rd!

4 rounds left and I'm a'comin' for you @bones , @"TWO DOGS" and even you @Dan too!

It's the business end of things now boys, so let's get busy!

And the Rorters...They'll go out in straight sets in Sept too.

torana355 said:
Roger_Ramjet said:

Read this Nostradamus, as Premiers, you'd be a tool to think we can't bounce back. From last year we only lost one player yet we're playing crap as well as being handed a caning from the refs BUT STILL, we're 4th. This isn't over till I says so...dig it?

Roger_Ramjet said:
torana355 said:
Roger_Ramjet said:

Read this Nostradamus, as Premiers, you'd be a tool to think we can't bounce back. From last year we only lost one player yet we're playing crap as well as being handed a caning from the refs BUT STILL, we're 4th. This isn't over till I says so...dig it?
You have had all year to bounce back. You really think the roosters are going to just magically turn it on come finals time. It doesn't work like that lol.

Jerry1 said:
Roger - was that you at he game. The one with the roosters cap on. Who were the other 3 supporters in the stadium.

No but thank for asking. I'm in Brisbane, as they say, Gods toilet :D
As for crowds numbers...come on. It's not like Manly have any more fans. The NRL cry when Manly make it to the GF cause you guys have a fear of 'horseless carriages'...well that's what you guys call right? We call it cars and we move around where as you guys don't like this 'traveling thing'. Back 2 Back Premiers oh yeah!!! :D

How dumb were the Titans tonight!
Dave Taylor, good grief! Closely followed by Don. Zillman, Roberts and even Gordan (who I quite like as a player) were pretty poor. I hope they play that stupidly next week.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6