Round 25 v Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WAMF said:
Stevo said:
That's their decision to make not mine.

It's my belief that if there is any chance he can play he will due to the amount of other injury.

What's wrong with that? Why am i selfish?

You are stating the obvious but let's put this to bed.
I didn't call you selfish. I called your comment selfish. It's there in black and white just a few posts above.

I did not attack you personally but you came out swinging anyway.

For the last time, we're not dealing with a slight muscle strain.
Brain injuries are deadly serious stuff.

Yep, everyone is different - an innocuous hit can have serious ramifications or a massive hit ala Inglis v Young can be clear to play the next week. Just like Wolfies knee, it didn't look much and he's gone but there are others that look for all money completely bad and it's play on.

WAMF said:
Stevo said:
That's their decision to make not mine.

It's my belief that if there is any chance he can play he will due to the amount of other injury.

What's wrong with that? Why am i selfish?

You are stating the obvious but let's put this to bed.
I didn't call you selfish. I called your comment selfish. It's there in black and white just a few posts above.

I did not attack you personally but you came out swinging anyway.

For the last time, we're not dealing with a slight muscle strain.
Brain injuries are deadly serious stuff.

Yep, everyone is different - an innocuous hit can have serious ramifications or a massive hit ala Inglis v Young can be clear to play the next week. Just like Wolfies knee, it didn't look much and he's gone but there are others that look for all money completely bad and it's play on.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
hang on, if we lose this one, and then lose to the Titans, do we make the 4? Play our top side if the doctors and the players want to play. This is footie, not some soccer game of no consequence.

hang on, if we lose this one, and then lose to the Titans, do we make the 4? Play our top side if the doctors and the players want to play. This is footie, not some soccer game of no consequence.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2