Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 26 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Big Pete

broncosHQ
The issue is you watch some of the decisions being made in the QCup.

Cory Paix got tripped right as he was attacking the try line and the referee sent him to the sin bin.

We also had the bunker review its own decision and overrule itself.

It was madness.

Organix

broncosHQ
Poor Tits, it was never gonna be. Really hate NAS going down for a "high-shot" which was IMO a head clash. But no, NAS can literally headslam people and elbow to break jaws, crickets.

Waynesaurus

broncosHQ
I wish I had a dollar for every time Harry Grant passed forward from dummy half or the storm close support runner causes obstruction to the defense allowing a quick play the ball on the following tackle.......... I'd be a rich man.

LittleDavey

broncosHQ
Brave by the Titans but just outclassed, the scoreline didn't reflect the game.

Des has the makings of a decent team there, it would be good to see them achieving more.

BroncosFever

broncosHQ
Brave by the Titans but just outclassed, the scoreline didn't reflect the game.

Des has the makings of a decent team there, it would be good to see them achieving more.

They just need some defensive resolve, when they win the score is usually something like 32-24, it's not sustainable.

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
trye assist to the ref there
Yeah, I keep telling myself calls like that are just incompetence and not corruption, but that six again (presumably for holding on too long in the tackle - who the hell can ever tell?) on the fifth, with bugger all time on the clock, smelled like a Nick Politis special.

I bleed Maroon

broncosHQ
Yeah, I keep telling myself calls like that are just incompetence and not corruption, but that six again (presumably for holding on too long in the tackle - who the hell can ever tell?) on the fifth, with bugger all time on the clock, smelled like a Nick Politis special.

Calling it "corruption" invites a hell of a discussion, but I have NO doubt in my mind the NRL play favorites from a marketing point of view and that message absolutely finds its way to the refs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16