Round 26 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I still can't believe the NRL came out this week and said there was nothing they can do to stop the wrestling. Its given teams like the Vermin and Scum the chance to ply their trade again.

Nothing they can do? A couple of suspensions DID stop it. Now they've been given a green light again right before the finals.....

Nein are good. TFS starts at 11:30pm in Adelaide tonight. The Rorters vs Vermin game starts at 11:55pm on GEM. Gyng's mob really do have no bloody idea.

What happened so Souffs being favourites? Since they beat us at the SCG they have won 1 and lost 2. Early season premiers again.....

That was a nothing tackle to be sin-binned for. That was no worse than the 50 other times both times do it each match.

Good result - neither Team happy :p

Napa will get a few weeks for his repeated shoulder charges, especially the one that got Sutton in the head :dodgy:

Guerra will get at least a week for the chicken wing, unless he can claim being fearful for his own life :dodgy:

Love Manly to get the MP on Saturday and screw the Rorters remotely all the way from FNQ :p

Now for the Broncos to help knock Scumos out of the 8 :idea:

HappilyManly said:
Now for the Broncos to help knock Scumos out of the 8 :idea:

And there won't be any time keeping mistakes in that game, its being played at a major stadium you see (AAMI). And those sort of mistakes only happen at old run down suburban grounds like Brookvale and Leichhardt according to Greenturd.

Oh wait........

HoldenV8 said:
I still can't believe the NRL came out this week and said there was nothing they can do to stop the wrestling. Its given teams like the Vermin and Scum the chance to ply their trade again.

Nothing they can do? A couple of suspensions DID stop it. Now they've been given a green light again right before the finals.....
Max of two in a tackle would stop it, and open up the game, 70s 80s style real quick. Adjustments to defence and getting used to it would take, say 2 rounds.

Well it's gonna be HOT on Townsville this Saturday. Spoke to my mate Paul Green to do for Mini. JT also likes to see Mini go out a winner, well at least for the MP. :D I'll be watching with a lot of interest. :D

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Roger_Ramjet said:
Well it's gonna be HOT on Townsville this Saturday. Spoke to my mate Paul Green to do for Mini. JT also likes to see Mini go out a winner, well at least for the MP. :D I'll be watching with a lot of interest. :D

If we lose on Saturday I hear by give you permission to start a thread to gloat about being Minor Premiers and current premiers and say at least one jerky thing!

You have my permission and protection in this, however extreme trolling will be met with grumpy Dan, and grumpy Dan weilds a banhammer haha

Well done, great second half of the season from your mob mate, and anyone who hates the Rabbitohs is a friend of mine, seeing their bubble burst was great!

Chooks were pathetic, they had the Bunnies shot to pieces but let them come storming back. This might hurt them badly if Manly beats the Cows and they have to play again next week, because Souths belief is restored after that second half while the Chooks will be having some doubts.

thanks for nothing Roger, you were supposed to squash Souths once and for all!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Chooks were pathetic, they had the Bunnies shot to pieces but let them come storming back. This might hurt them badly if Manly beats the Cows and they have to play again next week, because Souths belief is restored after that second half while the Chooks will be having some doubts.

thanks for nothing Roger, you were supposed to squash Souths once and for all!

Well you gotta put things into perspective. I have seen a lot discussed here about short turnarounds so how come it doesn't get suggested here? The Vermin last played last Thursday and the weather was OK. Roosters played last Saturday in crap weather to a tough Storm and we were pumped most of the game but in the end overcame them. With 10 to go, our players were struggling and souths had momentum. Perhaps if Toupo didn't pass to Luke, then things may have been different BUT one thing is, our defense is getting back to 2013. At the end of the day, Rusty can go and stick his thumb where the sun don't shine.:D

Dan said:
Roger_Ramjet said:

If we lose on Saturday I hear by give you permission to start a thread to gloat about being Minor Premiers and current premiers and say at least one jerky thing!

You have my permission and protection in this, however extreme trolling will be met with grumpy Dan, and grumpy Dan weilds a banhammer haha

Well done, great second half of the season from your mob mate, and anyone who hates the Rabbitohs is a friend of mine, seeing their bubble burst was great!

Nah i'm not going to start any threads, well not for a MP, but I may throw a smiley or ten :D but thanks for the permission Dan. As for the B2B, well that's something else. Unfortunately it's no fun trolling here but it is fun reading the comments. It's probably more fun to be a troll in the burrow or the kennel :D They go nuts.

manlyfan76 said:
My 79y.o. Dad talks about when teams played football and passes went backwards and wrestling was done in a ring. It sure sounds like a wonderful time.

Well I remember when the wrestling was in B&W..Mario Milano. Anyway here's one of our coaches...I betcha you're all jealous :D

images

What's there to be jealous about? I'm a LONG time Hulkamaniac but even I know he doesn't know a wrist lock from a wrist watch. So what's there to learn? How to point a finger, how to punch someone 3 times, how to deliver a big boot to the face and how to do the Atomic Leg Drop.

If the Rorters win.....Jesse "The Body" might just come out of retirement and take that dude out!!

Personally I think he'd look much better in maroon and white.

With 20 to go i thought the roosters were odds on to go back to back

I wounder if they felt the lose of Friend (and the holes he plugs up) at the end of games? Much like we will miss Matty B

lsz said:
With 20 to go i thought the roosters were odds on to go back to back

I wounder if they felt the lose of Friend (and the holes he plugs up) at the end of games? Much like we will miss Matty B

Aubboson was good in defense however he doesn't have the spark of Friend in attack but Pearce stepped up and showed why once he was considered NSW 7. An opinion of current form, would you have Grub Reynolds in the half or Pearce? 6 or 7 don't matter today it is how you control the play. I also know that Grub hasn't played a few rounds too.

Pearce if he could play like he did last night - best game i have seen from him in a long long time

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6