Round 26 Sea Eagles vs Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
By the way Nicci if you do come to the away supporters bay, ask after me and come and say hi....I'll be amongst the flag wavers and they'll all know me.

If only she knew what you looked like.

She'll soon find out.

And given I show "supporting the Sea Eagles for almost 50 years" would suggest to most that I am no young hunk looking to ge "hooked up".

But what I lack in looks I have in personality (Lol)

Ah, I was just referring to your avatar.

Oh come now Global.....I think my Avatar is a "sexy" shot of me ...I am sure it turns on all the female fans on here!!

Add to that the fact that no-one will be there, they have struggled all year for numbers and now they are out of the finals race, and with a bunch out I reckon we'll be lucky to see 6000-7000 there (although as they have done for most of the year they will fudge those numbers up)

They're only human after all. But that's what I was saying, she'll recognise you because of your avatar (in all its sexyness).

Now the thread hijack is complete, can I say I've been to the titans v manly home game, we lost :(. The manly supporters seemed scary and the after match function was great.

Hopefully the titans have already clocked off and booked their golfing holidays and we come through without any injuries and with a huge + for the PD.

susan said:
Ive watched most Cand C and they basically tackle well and the back three give them some strike and pace with Zillman dangerous,particularly from inside balls.I know from speaking to a few in the know at Burleigh that Harrison,Bird and Myles are playing injured and the word is there is a chance none of them will play.Srama and Cesar are out and their depth is the worst in the league as last weeks UN20 result shows and their feeder clubs are going no good in the QCup.

Put it this way,if we lose we were never going to go back to back.I think there is a good chance they will clock off and we may put 50 on them which is a good thing if you want to destroy the scum in week 1 like I do.

Last year Bird got in trouble for arranging the ladies for the night on his mobile while the game was being played.Add the fatboy in the centres to the party mix this year and there is every chance they may be already at the Titanium bar by kickoff.

LOL.

I just have visions of their speedy wingers always getting long range tries against us. I hope Tafua and Whare are on their best defensive behaviour. Will Killer or Stevie mark up on Poochie Idris ? I hope it's Matai so he can put one on him.

The Wheel said:
OPSM appointment for you Mark

Mate I need a hearing appointment first.....worst thing about getting old is "EVERYTHING" starts to not work!!

But at least I can still look at, and enjoy watching the Cheer Leaders!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Add to that the fact that no-one will be there, they have struggled all year for numbers and now they are out of the finals race, and with a bunch out I reckon we'll be lucky to see 6000-7000 there (although as they have done for most of the year they will fudge those numbers up)

Traditionally we have had a pretty strong turnout of Manly supporters at Skilled Park. Wouldnt it be great if we outnumbered the Titans fans.

We might just do that!!

By the way, the MWTS will be at the Robina Tavern from about 2.30pm to 4.30pm. We have an area roped off for a function, but after the food is over and done with everyone is welcome to join in.

And of course we'll be in the away supporters bay for the game.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible

Idris plays right side for Titans so will be up against our left side defense so Stevie will get a shot.

The only fly in the ointment will be the fact that pinkies will carve us up as per the Skilled Park script.

Im not sure who has been appointed but Im sure Harrigan will have had his two best Manly haters in Chechin and Cummins hard at work practising ball in possession penalties and the like.I would expect a 13-2 penalty count will be the best we could hope for and I expect them to be awarded at least a couple of penalty tries.

So much for Sezer being out, this is the Titans side just named.

Titans: William Zillman, Kevin Gordon, Jamal Idris, Steve Michaels, David Mead, Aidan Sezer, Scott Prince, Nate Myles, Beau Falloon, Luke Douglas, Greg Bird, Mark Minichiello, Ben Ridge. Interchange: Matthew White, Ryan James, Brenton Lawrence, Luke O’Dwyer, Dominique Peyroux

Very unlikely to play Mark.Being named means nothing.

Cartwright would be crazy to risk his best players in a nothing game.All it can do is ruin a good offseason.I expect a decimated side from what I am hearing.

Yeah mate I know you are on the coast, so more likely to have the ear to the ground.......I hope that we play them with the normal team BUT rest a few players later in the game. It's a pity we need to win to remain in 4th spot, if we were secure there I can almost imagine the NSW Cup side running out!

Sea Eagles: 1. Brett Stewart 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. Dean Whare 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Jason King 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Tony Williams 13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange: 14. Jamie Buhrer 15. Joe Galuvao 16. Darcy Lussick 17. George Rose

Sea Eagles:
1. Brett Stewart
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Steve Matai
5. Dean Whare
6. Kieran Foran
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Jason King
9. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Tony Williams
13. Glenn Stewart

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Sea Eagles: 1. Brett Stewart 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. Dean Whare 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Jason King 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Tony Williams 13. Glenn Stewart

That answers that, Tooves is serious to win this one!!

If that team plays to it's strength, and the Titans play a hodge podge team with no interest the score could be anything!!

On the Mwse site kingy states he is in doubt and will test his shoulder on Thursday. Vic is 18 on an extended bench.

Yeah Mark ,would nice to have a good lead and give particularly Choc a rest in the second half.

Who knows what Cartwright will do but most of their pigs have got long term niggles,particularly Harrison and Myles sternum.It is probably a trade off between giving your fans a good send off and risking a disrupted offseason.

I think Cartwright will take the safety first route.Im glad they are wounded and no hope for the 8 because they always provide a tough test (with the pinkies help).

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6