Round 3 Nrl Team V Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not impressed maybe barret can stop using his daredevil team selection technique the daredevil is fn blind and his selections are consistant with blindness. That is being slightly unfair to blind people. I will stay positive here and simply say Ivan Cleary an ex Manly star is available. Had he been when barret was signed would we have gone for barrett. I doubt it. When we get walked over on Monday lets not wait another week hey. The thing that annoys me most is Barrett saying we focused on our defence all off season. 64 points in 2 games against us. Defensive mastermind. Brown and green have nothing on leary mateo or lussick. Will i aint 3 games straight no sorry you cant take this coach seriously can you?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

2 games and everybody is in meltdown...wow :punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch:

What a crack up :rofl:

I can't quote the classics like Terry but I can quote Alfred E. Newman.

"If you keep your head whilst everybody around you is losing theirs, then you obviously don't understand what's happening"

Definition of stupidity: keeping doing things the same and expect a different result.

Trent Barrett you sir are myth a pretender and an imposter. Resign now you gronk

Definition of stupidity: keeping doing things the same and expect a different result.

Trent Barrett you sir are myth a pretender and an imposter. Resign now you gronk
definition of insanity, but I get the jist

True, but in fairness, last week he tried a different team and got the same result.

Take your point, but he did keep Brown and Green, and dropped Leary. Not the different team most pundits wanted.
And he learnt that Starling and Lawrence can play.

Just my thoughts on this line up ...
What do Wiliame and Barrett have in common ?
No wins as player and as coach in the NRL .
Wilame has had 13 loses and 13 ordinary performances from 13 NRL games but Barrett still picks him.
Walker is a natural centre with the speed that we need out wide but Barrett still persist with him at 5/8.
Lyon is still very quick behind the ears and our best option at 5/8 but Barrett still persists with him in the centres
Miles has been pedestrian in our last two games but Barrett still persists with him being our leader that leads from behind
Green has no impact or experience in the back row but Barrett persist with him ahead of Mateo Symonds Leary .
The Tigers young and enthusiastic pack played all over us but Barrett does not see the point of injection a talented young and enthusiastic Knight into our team .
I hope this team is subject to change.
It's not like you to panic feathered friend.

Anyone else think DCE and walker are the reason we are losing. I've barley noticed them in round 1 and 2. I think it's them who are losing our games

I would have been so much happier if we had lost 6-0 in both games than leaking so many points in the first two games.
1 backline injury and we bleed points outside this does not look good.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2