Round 3 Nrl Team V Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just my thoughts on this line up ...
What do Wiliame and Barrett have in common ?
No wins as player and as coach in the NRL .
Wilame has had 13 loses and 13 ordinary performances from 13 NRL games but Barrett still picks him.
Walker is a natural centre with the speed that we need out wide but Barrett still persist with him at 5/8.
Lyon is still very quick behind the ears and our best option at 5/8 but Barrett still persists with him in the centres
Miles has been pedestrian in our last two games but Barrett still persists with him being our leader that leads from behind
Green has no impact or experience in the back row but Barrett persist with him ahead of Mateo Symonds Leary .
The Tigers young and enthusiastic pack played all over us but Barrett does not see the point of injection a talented young and enthusiastic Knight into our team .
I hope this team is subject to change.

A negative post, surely not @BOZO

to death ride a coach after two poor performances and team selections you don't agree with is ridiculous.
Yes and no. Its a fan's prerogative, that's what we invest our time money and emotion for, we pay for the right to blame someone when we feel like crap!!

• 🏆
Reactions: Rex
You don't see any issues with the fact in both round one and two, teams were consistently making easy meters out of their half through their middle forwards, dominating the ruck and field position? You don't see any issues with the defense in the middle of the park?
When Parcell was on we were fine. It was Koroisau who was leading the way with poor defence reads going after silly big hits that he missed and put pressure on our middle forwards

I read the NSW cup team list earlier today and saw the same names so I saw this coming. Not sure if i'm for or against changes to the team. Change team means more new combos (especially the backline). No changes means another chance for those that 'failed' yesterday.

While it's been a rough start to the season, rough being an understatement, and at times watching some of the action on field has been embarrassing, it's not as embarrassing as some people calling for a coach's head after two rounds.

Honestly as a passionate supporter of any sporting team, to death ride a coach after two poor performances and team selections you don't agree with is ridiculous.
Don't be silly, it is so much more fun to put people down and whinge...isn't it? They will come good buddy-stick solid

I would have been so much happier if we had lost 6-0 in both games than leaking so many points in the first two games.
1 backline injury and we bleed points outside this does not look good.
They were boasting how good their defence would be. Its nearly as bad that poo#ter zorba peters.

100% mate! There was loads of optimism on here over the off season, particularly with some of the recruits. If you were one of those that were excited at the prospect of this season and the team, give it time before writing off the players and or coaching staff.
Yes because they as a club, talked themselves up. They look comparable to the gimp slob zorba peters

I said this before last game and I will say it again, Williame is due for a win soon. His losing streak can't continue for much longer, can it? We should have all realised that his last game was "unlucky" number 13. Maybe this is why the team lost??

Come on Williame put in a big performance this week and do us all proud!

Gutted for Leary. Good player, suited for reduced interchanges and he is a local junior but an unworthy selection in Green is being favoured over him.
Agreed mate. Leary should be in firsts this week.

Local junior? I thought his only connection to the Manly area growing up was that he was born in Mona Vale. Then he moved north to QLD at age 1. He only came back to Manly after they signed him in 2014.

Don't be silly, it is so much more fun to put people down and whinge...isn't it? They will come good buddy-stick solid
We always come good sooner or later I agree but with changes like the crafty Lyon to 5/8 and the quick Walker to the centres it would speed the process.
Also when Wiliame gets picked again after 13 starts and 13 loses it does ruffle some of our feathers :)

Disagree mate. Tigers were still getting consistent metres through the middle of the field in the second half last night when Parcell was on, not his fault what so ever but in both games we have been dominated in the ruck battle.
Agree, line speed is slow we look off the pace not to mention our terrible edge defense.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2