Round 3 YABi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Round 3 banner ideas

Bones link said:
BRTT STWART RULS!
HOUSTON SOLD OUR E's

Love your work

I did have JOHNS TOOK OUR E's but I like the Houston reference better cos he is playing thanks Dan,

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
One for the ladies & Cam to hold up
\"Hey Brett you make me wet\"

Sexual inuendo after his past two years fighting a sexual assualt charge is fairly poor in taste BE.

He's not married, so rooting is out, according to the Bible anyway.. 

Stewart - inspiration.
Gallop - humiliation.

OR

Stewart - Inspiring
Gallop. - Embarrassing

**** off you ****s. :) If i was him i'd be distancing myself from anything even remotely related to sex while in the public eye. I just don't think it would be a cool look considering what's happened.

Fonz link said:
f**k off you c$%*s. :) If i was him i'd be distancing myself from anything even remotely related to sex while in the public eye. I just don't think it would be a cool look considering what's happened.

I think you'll find the correct term is f**ck off you Gallops !

No that's not my banner. If Gallop was there i wouldn't want him to leave an miss watching Snake make history!

"A Rule within a rule within a rule, for each club, Reaction"

(playing on inception)

could also work with "Impaction" a fecal blockage :)

The sad thing is that NONE of those banners would appear on TV, Chan 9 just wouldn't show them. The funny ones might get a run otherwise no chance

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8