Round 6 teams no surprises

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You could put Wiliame and Blair as a centre-wing pairing in the best team running around and those two could still lose the match for that team. Hoping for a miracle this weekend.

In our favour, Penrith's backline doesn't look great and at least we won't have to face Whare.

Panthers v Sea Eagles - Sat 11 April, 7:30pm AEST, Pepper Stadium| BUY TICKETS
Panthers
1 Matt Moylan
2 Josh Mansour
3 Waqa Blake
4 Jamal Idris
5 Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
6 Apisai Koroisau
7 Peter Wallace (c)
8 Sam McKendry
9 James Segeyaro
10 Jeremy Latimore
11 Sika Manu
12 Isaah Yeo
13 Elijah Taylor

Interchange
14 Tyrone Peachey
15 Nigel Plum
16 Reagan Campbell-Gillard
17 Bryce Cartwright

Coach: Ivan Cleary
Sea Eagles
1 Brett Stewart
2 Cheyse Blair
3 Brayden Wiliame
4 Peta Hiku
5 Tom Trbojevic
6 Kieran Foran
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Luke Burgess
9 Matt Ballin
10 Willie Mason
11 Jamie Buhrer
12 Tom Symonds
13 Dunamis Lui

Interchange
14 Jesse Sene-Lefao
15 Ligi Sao
16 Justin Horo
17 Jake Trbojevic

Coach: Geoff Toovey

Still cannot believe no wolfman or Tyson Andrews

I know we have our injuries but this is the worst team we have had out there in 10 years

Disagree about the back line, my son in law is a mad Panthers fan so I always watch their games, as I did last night.

Blake (with 3 on his back) is a fair player and will run plenty of attack at Wiiliame or Hiku.

Segeyaro will carve us up, and Cartwright off the bench is very strong.

We will be doing well to contain this to a less than 20 point loss.

Panthers 34 Manly 8

Zero tackle lists #18 as Aaron Gray. Does anyone have any info on him. Is he the same guy from the rabbits who has been an under 20's centre?

Disagree about the back line, my son in law is a mad Panthers fan so I always watch their games, as I did last night.

Blake (with 3 on his back) is a fair player and will run plenty of attack at Wiiliame or Hiku.

Segeyaro will carve us up, and Cartwright off the bench is very strong.

We will be doing well to contain this to a less than 20 point loss.

Panthers 34 Manly 8

Sadly I am with you on this one Mark .. I will be happy to eat humble pie if we do turn up and win but I don't think that is very likely

Last edited:
Way to go Fluffy, come on Manly fans
"Manly ManlyManly"
Go the Mighty Eagles

It makes no sense whatsoever to pick Blair again this week.

He was crap at the eels two years ago when they won the spoon. I saw a post on their forum the other day laughing about how we signed him.

I really do not know who else some expect Tooves to pick with all the injuries. No one really stands out in NSW cup who is not already playing. Wolf or Blair, either will get slammed on here.

We used to blame Jorge for coming off his wing
Then we used to blame wolfie for coming off his wing
Now we blame Blair for doing the same - you would almost think it is something thet are told to do

It is admirable that Toovey is so loyal towards this current team and yeah he is restricted by injuries, but some of the guys are on their last chances. Penrith will look to bounce back after last night and if we defend as we did on Saturday we will be belted make no mistake. We are about to find out how much desire this teams has.

When Wolf was playing FG he was hammered on this forum about his inability to catch the high ball and coming of the wing and now on the same forum are saying bring back Wolfy. So far Blair has been good under the high ball but still gets hammered on this forum.

I really do not know who else some expect Tooves to pick with all the injuries. No one really stands out in NSW cup who is not already playing. Wolf or Blair, either will get slammed on here.

I know what you mean, but Blair - through either error or poor positioning - has let in a hell of a lot of tries this year. It'd be nice to replace him with… someone.
From the Cup team, I reckon Vave is well worth a shot for some added size and impact from the bench. Hodges could also be used to sub Matty Ballin (hell, leave Ballin on as a second-rower if we have to) and give us a little more spark out of dummy half.
As for the Panthers, I don't know about you guys but I'm Sika Manu already. (With apologies to Austen Tayshus and Billy Birmingham.)

I know what you mean, but Blair - through either error or poor positioning - has let in a hell of a lot of tries this year. It'd be nice to replace him with… someone.
From the Cup team, I reckon Vave is well worth a shot for some added size and impact from the bench. Hodges could also be used to sub Matty Ballin (hell, leave Ballin on as a second-rower if we have to) and give us a little more spark out of dummy half.
As for the Panthers, I don't know about you guys but I'm Sika Manu already. (With apologies to Austen Tayshus and Billy Birmingham.)

True. I would like to see Hodges on the bench in place of Horo.

To be fair to wolfie coming in off the wing wasn't his problem. Lion used to bollock him all the time for not following him in leaving a gap between them rather than out further on the wing.

The thing about RL is the players only matter so much...this team can win the game with the right attitude because it's really not that bad on paper. We had a better team on paper than the Dragons and Canberra even with an injury crisis, but the attitude stank. I think given the circumstances, this is the best line up we can produce, and they will put in a much better effort. It may be that we lose the match because let's face it, Penrith are a great side on their day, but we will be much better than last week.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4