Round 9 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
There are a few interesting ones this week.

Hopefully SBW gets Tapau-d :p

The Titans are also ready to feed on rabbit, and the Dragons could do everyone a favour and leash the Dogs :cool:

Unfortunately I think Easts and Dogs will win convincingly. However, the Titans at home should win in a close-one.

Yeah @The Who...feeling the same.
Just did my tips and went with the Rorters, Dogs and finally tipped the Titans up there.

Will be interesting to see if I jinx the Titans.
If the Dogs and Rorters lose, I don't mind getting them wrong.

Least the normal footy is back.

Most of us wrote off the Titans (including me) when they were so pathetic in the TV match with Wests Tigers. A friend of mine who is a Titans supporters says the majority of their team that day were suffering from some form of sickness and the stinking hot day made it worse.
Take that match away and the Titans have been consistently good. I think they are better than most of us credit. I particularly like Sezer, and would be happy for him to be the NSW SOO five-eighth.

The Who said:
Most of us wrote off the Titans (including me) when they were so pathetic in the TV match with Wests Tigers. A friend of mine who is a Titans supporters says the majority of their team that day were suffering from some form of sickness and the stinking hot day made it worse.
Take that match away and the Titans have been consistently good. I think they are better than most of us credit. I particularly like Sezer, and would be happy for him to be the NSW SOO five-eighth.

You're a Queenslander aren't you. Only a Queenslander would think Sezer is the best NSW 5/8th.

Ralphie said:
The Who said:

You're a Queenslander aren't you. Only a Queenslander would think Sezer is the best NSW 5/8th.
No I'm not. Sezer is also from NSW. What are the options? Baloney? Sutton? Mullen? Reynolds? You don't have to be that good to get a picked.

Didn't notice this thread, but deleted duplicate thread, anyway Roosters are terrible and the tigpies keep inviting them in.

So happy that I found Manly, these two Teams are just fumbling, no plan and no fifth tackle options. I reckon that Cordner to the Ponce was forward to result in Jenko's try :dodgy:

Tupou is really showing up RTS.
I still think that Pearce and Maloney are dimwits and the hooker is the guy that needs to be taken out. Like Manly will need to do tomorrow with tbat peasant faced #9 :cool:

What happened to JT. Is he off?

Ok head knock but no damage. Go figure. He is back on for 2nd half.

Looks like the tigpies really want Tabasco back and maybe diver Farah too, the Roosters are bad but tigpies are worst.

HappilyManly said:
So happy that I found Manly, these two Teams are just fumbling, no plan and no fifth tackle options. I reckon that Cordner to the Ponce was forward to result in Jenko's try :dodgy:

Tupou is really showing up RTS.
I still think that Pearce and Maloney are dimwits and the hooker is the guy that needs to be taken out. Like Manly will need to do tomorrow with tbat peasant faced #9 :cool:

No tell us what you really feel HM...lol!

Very ordinary game tho I agree.

Lol...And we played poorly that day against the Tigs.
For us it was a glitch; for them tonight revealed their true selves, coz the Chooks were patchy at best.

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11